and we're done

We cant play fast paced teams that would run us out of the gym

We cant play super physical teams that get under our skin

Who the **** can we beat? Only the nets?

Pretty much. I'm starting to believe we can beat the Bulls. They look tired as hell and I'm starting to feel confident we'd be able to adjust within a couple games. K-Marts been impressing the hell out of me lately. If he continues, him and Tyson could be just as physical, and K-Mart protects Melo.

Starting to feel a bit of optimism now going forward, just as long as K-Mart plays like he has been and Tyson comes back in full form.

going to the vs boston game at msg this sunday

hope tyson is back by then, but kenyon man. dude's been playing great

bizarre that he hung around for so long without any other team's interest

i feel like rose will come back for the playoffs. dudes inner competitor won't let him sit out. especially if its against the knicks. dude grew up in chicago and knows what knicks-bulls in the playoffs is like and about playing against the knicks in the garden during the playoffs. don't want to see them in the first round.

i think we can beat boston. they're also banged up and i believe our team is hungrier and has more to play for and more to not lose for.

if we "rest" some players to tank for a bk or atl matchup in the 4 seed, we'd face miami in the 2nd round (assuming we advanced.) dont think thats a good idea because a big thing we have to get back to have a shot at MIA is chemistry and camaraderie. i think if we were to win 2 playoff series before we saw them we'd be in better shape. we also have the possibility of getting some of the players that are injured in better health if our postseason run was longer, specifically sheed and stat. i also think its important for the psyche of this team and free agents going forward to make the ECF as opposed to one round and done.

i think we should just play to win as many games as we possibly can, and get as good as we can.

we'll most likely wind up with Boston, who btw are currently on a 4 game L streak and can't possibly keep up how they were winning once rondo went down.

Rose ain't coming back, if he's not coming back in the final 3 weeks of the season to get into game shape, he's certainly not going to play in the playoffs. Kids an emotional wreck right now.

The Celtics would continue to lose so they could eventually end up playing us.

Seriously need to avoid those boys in the first round, well see where we are the final couple games and then tanking should be evaluated. Like it wasn't last year (thanks JR and Woody)

Boston actually needs to keep winning in order to play us. If they keep losing like they are, they might end up playing Miami in the playoffs. Call me crazy, but I think they believe they can beat Miami in a 7 game series.

I honestly think Boston would much rather be the 8th seed and play Miami in the first round than play us. Non the less, if they keep losing, they'll get an 8th seed.

I think we can beat Boston in a 7 game series though. Although, I'd rather we play Atlanta, Milwaukee or Brooklyn in the first round :lol:

Boston beating Miami would be funny

If only :lol:

BTW, I don't think Rose is coming back for the playoffs. If he's afraid to play in the regular season when players take plays off and breaks, how the Hell is he going to play in the playoffs when it matters and player plays harder than usual?

It looks like he's out for the year.

This team NEEDS to play the bulls. They are overworked and aren't much of a deep team at this point. They don't have a PG who would kill them which has been one of their biggest issues & I think it would get the team more focused rather than playing an ATL or Milwaukee...

Just saw this in the NBA thread.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

JR.gif

Don't go changin, Earl.
that one glance to da rim was TOOOO much for his to resist
laugh.gif

im LOVING this team now, i KNEW kenyon would be a major plus and its paying dividends for em.

im salavating playing kenyon and chandler at da same time, dat defense & shot blocking
pimp.gif
no easy buckets in da lane anymore AND kenyon can

guard from 1-5

Who ever told JR to start attacking the basket more needs to be on the payroll. And if they already are on the payroll give that person a raise.

I know its been easier competition the last few games. But im loving how we've been playing since Melo got back.
knicks BETTTTTTTTER sign him when he becomes a free agent.

Rose hasn't got the heart to make a comeback in the Playoffs - That's the difference between the players like MJ, Kobe etc. compared to him, They had that inner passion and drive where as Rose looking like he has a weak mentality, He has been fit now for a while and by the time the play offs roll around will be even longer he will of been able to play,

If I was him id be Birdman rubbing my hands at the prospect of showing up in the Playoffs and seeing where I could take my team

Boston actually needs to keep winning in order to play us. If they keep losing like they are, they might end up playing Miami in the playoffs. Call me crazy, but I think they believe they can beat Miami in a 7 game series.

I honestly think Boston would much rather be the 8th seed and play Miami in the first round than play us. Non the less, if they keep losing, they'll get an 8th seed.

I think we can beat Boston in a 7 game series though. Although, I'd rather we play Atlanta, Milwaukee or Brooklyn in the first round :lol:

So you think the Celtics rather play the Miami Heat instead of us in the first round? Not to mention if they're the seventh seed they'd avoid the Heat till the ECF.

Come on bro, get real.

can't believe someone really said that there's even one team in the league would rather play the heat than us.

and then dude who called Rose mentally weak. you need to see things from both sides of the spectrum. there are dudes with the football player type mentality that will get back on the field/court as soon as possible, even if it means risking re-injury, having to be loaded with painkillers and constantly icing, and severely slowing down the recovery process. then there are people like Rose. realistically this team isn't a contender even with him, and there's not much of a difference in the east if you're a 2-7 seed. so he's just letting it heal as much as possible before he's back out there.

to call a dude who was the youngest MVP in the history of the NBA (and this wasn't done because he was a Wilt or Shaq type dwarfing everyone) mentally weak is just dumb. and Lebron shutting him down that series doesn't make the case for it. i hate when people confuse being soft-spoken/introverted for being mentally weak. this dude was killing people on the court before he had injuries and was years away from even reaching his prime.

Last edited:
can't believe someone really said that there's even one team in the league would rather play the heat than us.

and then dude who called Rose mentally weak. you need to see things from both sides of the spectrum. there are dudes with the football player type mentality that will get back on the field/court as soon as possible, even if it means risking re-injury, having to be loaded with painkillers and constantly icing, and severely slowing down the recovery process. then there are people like Rose. realistically this team isn't a contender even with him, and there's not much of a difference in the east if you're a 2-7 seed. so he's just letting it heal as much as possible before he's back out there.

to call a dude who was the youngest MVP in the history of the NBA (and this wasn't done because he was a Wilt or Shaq type dwarfing everyone) mentally weak is just dumb. and Lebron shutting him down that series doesn't make the case for it. i hate when people confuse being soft-spoken/introverted for being mentally weak. this dude was killing people on the court before he had injuries and was years away from even reaching his prime.
Lebron didn't shut Rose down. The media convinced you of that. Rose shot 35% against the Heat, but also shot 37% against the Pacers in the first round. Only difference is Rose avg 12 FTA against the Pacers, Rose had a bad postseason shooting the ball.

Doctors said Rose is cleared to play so the only thing stopping him from playing is himself. I don't think the doctors would clear him to play if massive amounts of healing was left to take place.

Rose never should've won MVP. Dirk should've got it that year. Bulls had a winning record when Rose was out hurt and gave up more points when he was on the floor than when he was on the bench.

My opinion though.

So you think the Celtics rather play the Miami Heat instead of us in the first round? Not to mention if they're the seventh seed they'd avoid the Heat till the ECF.

Come on bro, get real.

They do, they really do. The Celtics don't like the Heat and the Heat share the same pleasantry. There's bad blood between those two and the Celtics would LOVE to play them in the playoffs, especially if it means being an 8th seed and knocking them out in the first round.

I mean it's nice to see Miami winning 25 games in a row, but I don't think they're invincible at all. They can be beat and I think we have the team to beat them. We just need to be 100% if we play them in the playoffs. That's the reason why Boston has a shot to beat them. It's because they BELIEVE they can beat Miami.

Back
Top Bottom