and we're done

On another note:

Does anyone know anything about Mali? What makes it so different from E?

Has anyone tried it? Experiences? Good? Bad?

I'm really curious about using it and would like to know as much info as I can before trying it.
You should really only do Mali when it comes down to that ****. You know its pure and not cut with stuff like E often is. A couple of my boys bought E in Mexico when we were down there recently and it turned out it was laced with a **** load of meth and they were ****** up for days from it and it ruined their entire trip basically.

But as far as the Boston/Miami argument goes I can almost get what you are saying about Boston wanting to play the Heat in Round 1 more than playing them in the ECF, but you have to take in account that if Boston gets the 6/7 instead of 8 they are guaranteed to not play Miami until the ECF if they both make it. I know that they are not "scared" of Miami, and if they were given the option of playing Miami in round 1 or playing them in the ECF if Miami were to receive 2 first round byes prior to the matchup, sure, I could see your argument in them potentially choosing the round 1 matchup where their vets are more well-rested and they could potentially catch Miami before they start rolling. But the thing is unless they get that 8 seed there is no guarantee they would have to play against Miami at all. There are 2 other teams who could potentially knock them out. Sure it would be unlikely but it is why we play the game, why would they choose to be the team to take on Miami round 1 when they have the option to let 2 other teams have a crack at them beforehand?

I agree that they are not necessarily "scared" of Miami; but you sure as hell better believe that they would rather take the safety of getting a 6/7 seed and playing us/Indy in the first 2 rounds (and knowing the Celtics mentality they probably think they would beat either of us alot more than they think they can beat Miami despite whatever it is they say), and having even the slightest potential of not playing Miami in the playoffs at all in the unlikely case of an upset during the first 2 rounds (even though it would be an extremely slim chance and they would know it), than having the guaranteed matchup of Heat round 1.

Its just logic. No team is going to tank games in order to play the best team in the NBA 1st round of the playoffs, regardless of who they are and whether they are "scared" of them or not, if they are able to earn a higher seed and earn a chance (however slim it is) to not have to run into them at all.

There is technically only 1 team in the League who is 100% guaranteed to play Miami in the NBA playoffs no matter what. And that team is whoever is the #8 seed in the East. After that however unlikely it may be, anything can happen. Sure, maybe the Celtics would kind of rather play Miami in round 1 than round 3 on a perfect day, but the looming possibility of avoiding them altogether is more than enough for them to do whatever it takes to avoid sliding to that 8 seed.

Maybe the likelihood of playing the Heat in the ECF (assuming the Celtics make it that far) would be in the 80-85% range but that sure is a hell of alot better than the 100% it is for the 8 seed, and they would gladly rather take their chances vs teams like us and Indy and let 2 other squads have their way with Miami and see what they can do before they reached them.

Its not a matter of toughness, its a matter of being smart. They may not lay down and crown Miami like some other teams might do but you KNOW they would much rather not play them in the playoffs than play them in the playoffs if it were up to them.

The Celtics are going to go for the highest seed they are able to get (I mean they are still only 2 games out of 5th place realistically), and I do not foresee any team besides Milwaukee getting that 8 seed.

Last edited:
so kg isn't playing tonight. any idea if he'll be playing at the garden this sunday? still a bunch of days away, but curious

I see no reason why Tyson should play tonight. KG is out + Boston's already a small team anyway. Kenyon/Camby is more than enough at the 5.
Any news on Amar'e's status?
Woody was asked about it earlier today.
After Tuesday morning's shootaround at the TD Garden, Knicks coach Mike Woodson was asked to share the latest on Amar'e Stoudemire's recovery from right knee debridement.

"He's still going through rehab and things are going well for him, so we've just got to stay the process and see what happens," Woodson said of Stoudemire, who has been working out a bit at the Knicks' practice facility.

There is still no tentative return date for Stoudemire, who was slated to be out approximately six weeks after the March 13 procedure. When he had left knee debridement last October, he missed about eight weeks.

It's important to note that if Stoudemire returns during the playoffs, the Knicks' training staff will need to make sure he's prepared for the grueling, physical contact of the postseason.

Last edited:
I dont want Amare coming back just yet. Dude needs to rest and come back STRONG. I really liked what i saw from those 30 min games from him, and we're going to need that.

Any hopes that Sheed comes back? Dude doesnt have to exactly ball the same way he started off this season, but i love his toughness and intensity. Dude doesn't back down and just loves to get to your head.

Btw, i agree with what nycknicks105 said, but i think g8 hit it right on the nail. Boston isn't scared of miami, but they definitely dont want to be playing them in the first round and risk getting eliminated or out of tank if they know they can coast until the ECF.

Tina on TNT....that's a first.

NCAA tourny being on practically every channel got reporters hoping from station to station, none of the regulars are there.

Last edited:
Why is Shumpert rocking green in an Adidas commercial?

Von Miller should've gotten the Orange and Shumpert should've gotten the Blue.

Last edited:
Crawford is gonna go off, we have no one to stick with him.

If we don't offer K-Mart a deal during the off-season something is terribly wrong.

Back
Top Bottom