and we're done

Anyone have any tips on condoms?

I started seeing this girl from work recently and we've been using condoms. Problem is, I haven't used condoms in my last two relationships. Both girls used BC. This one doesn't want to use BC right now.

I'm having trouble working for my nut during sex and I'm pretty sure it's the condom. We'll be having sex for about 30 min and the girl will have already came a while back and it's like she's waiting for me to come as well. She def is taking this negatively too, because girls feel a certain way when the guy can't come during sex. We used the blue and orange boxes of the Trojan's, and they suck :smh:

Anyone have any recommendations? Some guys told me to check out Crown Skinless Condoms. Anyone have any experience with those?

Last edited:
2ad19fb4_dS7qP.gif

Last edited:
Am i the only one who is super bored with the season?

To lomany damn games. Last year was so much better
The NBA's 82 game season is a joke. Lockout season was great they should permanently make the season 66 games and make the first round a 5 game series like back in the days.

Carmelo is such a ******g selfish player man it annoys the hell out of me. We would be up by 25 if dude didn't want to go 1 vs 5 every damn possession 

Hope we win this game. Raps were looking like that one team every season that gives us trouble and we end up losing. In the past it was the Bucks and Cavs.

Anyone have any tips on condoms?

I started seeing this girl from work recently and we've been using condoms. Problem is, I haven't used condoms in my last two relationships. Both girls used BC. This one doesn't want to use BC right now.

I'm having trouble working for my nut during sex and I'm pretty sure it's the condom. We'll be having sex for about 30 min and the girl will have already came a while back and it's like she's waiting for me to come as well. She def is taking this negatively too, because girls feel a certain way when the guy can't come during sex. We used the blue and orange boxes of the Trojan's, and they suck :smh:

Anyone have any recommendations? Some guys told me to check out Crown Skinless Condoms. Anyone have any experience with those?
Have her finish you with her mouth.:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom