and we're done

Last edited:
I'm sure he could care less about the Knicks right now but my condolences to Allen for GT's early exit.

I'll drink one for you tonight bro.

IMHO Kmart has been a head case and many teams don't wanna deal w the ego that comes along with him i def was pisse the knicks didn't grab birdman cuz in Our market he would have had a huge following

i wanted the knicks to get martin before the season started but im glad they got him now for cheap pause

You like hot sauce?

Yeah, but only on my food :lol:

raw dog it you investment banker...

She doesn't want to use birth control and she's not with the whole pulling out business.

Anyone have any tips on condoms?

I started seeing this girl from work recently and we've been using condoms. Problem is, I haven't used condoms in my last two relationships. Both girls used BC. This one doesn't want to use BC right now.

I'm having trouble working for my nut during sex and I'm pretty sure it's the condom. We'll be having sex for about 30 min and the girl will have already came a while back and it's like she's waiting for me to come as well. She def is taking this negatively too, because girls feel a certain way when the guy can't come during sex. We used the blue and orange boxes of the Trojan's, and they suck :smh:

Anyone have any recommendations? Some guys told me to check out Crown Skinless Condoms. Anyone have any experience with those?
Have her finish you with her mouth.:pimp:

That's an idea :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom