and we're done

Melo letting his beef with Landry get the best of him at first but we get the W in the end

He got beef with Landry ?

I'm personally under the belief they don't get along :lol: Just talking sh*t.

Fields probably feels a certain way towards Melo, because when Melo got traded here Fields' "growth" kind of went downhill. I mean it's true to a certain extent. A lot of writers will share the same thoughts as well.

Fields was a solid player for us until Melo came and took away practically all his minutes. I think it's a BS excuse though. Fields had plenty of chances to make his mark and find his place on the team. Not Melo's fault that Fields couldn't play during big time games and practically chocked in the playoffs for us. Dude was shooting horribly and couldn't defend anyone on the court.

I'm so glad we didn't match Toronto's offer either. Would've been a bad look on our part. I remember at first Toronto fans were so glad to pick him up from us. Now they can't wait to get rid of him. Dude got that 4 year $20 million deal and laughed all the way to the bank :lol:

Fields probably feels a certain way towards Melo, because when Melo got traded here Fields' "growth" kind of went downhill. I mean it's true to a certain extent. A lot of writers will share the same thoughts as well.

Fields was a solid player for us until Melo came and took away practically all his minutes. I think it's a BS excuse though. Fields had plenty of chances to make his mark and find his place on the team. Not Melo's fault that Fields couldn't play during big time games and practically chocked in the playoffs for us. Dude was shooting horribly and couldn't defend anyone on the court.

I'm so glad we didn't match Toronto's offer either. Would've been a bad look on our part. I remember at first Toronto fans were so glad to pick him up from us. Now they can't wait to get rid of him. Dude got that 4 year $20 million deal and laughed all the way to the bank
laugh.gif
Fields avg 28 mins a game last season. Melo didn't take his minutes away. Fields can't blame Melo for shooting 56% from the free throw line. And now he's avg 5 points for Toronto in 20 minutes. 

Fields sucks :lol:

Same dude that showed so much promise and then self destructed when another star came to the team. Such a disappointment every time I see his face.

I can at least laugh thinking about the contract Toronto gave him :rofl:

Last edited:
Melo's game and presence negatively affected Fields. He's a 2nd rounder no one expected anything from... But he found a great role at first. I didn't expect him to adjust. He's a role player, you use them How they fit, with Melo, he didn't fit well.

Fans were naive to think he was going to improve dramatically. We saw his ceiling that first half season. Anything else was classic Knicks fans optimism.

Fields is garbage of course, but whoever his agent is. Respect, I don't know how that man pulled it off.

Maybe Toronto was just looking for a light-skin college bro type of face to be part of the team. Only explanation I can come up with. :lol:

Yeah but it was still a stupid strategy.

EDIT

These little kids are hilarious :rofl: @ Kurt Thomas looking like the old spice guy. JR is Denzel in Malcolm X

Last edited:
^Surprised they didn't call for the gurney.

Either way, it's like we playin the Knicks.
That matador D. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom