and we're done

Some of y'all just say anything out your mouths as soon as there is a little adversity :lol:

As Knicks fans, some of y'all dont deserve to have Melo on the squad either.

I missed the James White dunk, I couldn't watch the Knicks play the Magic after halfway thru the 3rd. That Cavs vs Heat game was something else. Can't believe the Cavs let that happen:smh:

I wish this team could just be healthy for God's sake. Now Shumpert "tweaked" a knee? Give me a break!

Hope this kid is fine and it's nothing major. If he needs to sit our some games, then so be it. We really need him 100% healthy for the playoffs. Him going down with Amare in the first round was devastating :smh:

This place is so dead now.

Speaking of Patrick Ewing, since he seems to speaking a lot nowadays because he doesn't have a job.

“I don’t think anybody’s good enough to beat Miami,” Ewing told ESPNNewYork.com. “Miami’s on a roll; you’ve got three bona fide superstars on that team who are used to playing with each other, who are playing at a very high level. I don’t think anybody right now can challenge Miami in the East. I don’t really think anyone can challenge them in the West, either.”

Ewing sat courtside at the Garden for the first half of the Knicks’ victory over Orlando on Wednesday night; the Knicks great left the building at halftime to prepare for his debut as a postgame analyst on the MSG Network. Ewing said he initially believed Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire would form a tandem that might ultimately topple the Heat.

“When I looked at that team on paper, the duo of Amar'e and Melo, I liked it a lot as an inside-outside punch,” Ewing said. “Even though they were both similar in a lot of ways where they both need the ball, I thought you could post Amar'e up, you could run pick-and-roll, you could hit him on the dive. And Melo can shoot the long ball, put it on the floor, and you could also post him up.

“I thought it was good, but then it’s about the pieces you put around them. I like the team. It’s just unfortunate that Amar'e got hurt, and then when you’re playing in New York, everything is put under a microscope.”

I wonder if Carmelo feels played in this situation. Three of his friends who came into the league with him, who were individually stars within there own right, and who he played with on Olympic teams since 2004 - planned on being free-agents together and one day playing together. These dudes were just shady, disrespectful to him if you ask me. I'll hold Melo down with this one.

Last edited:
Well if I remember correctly, LeBron had actually said Melo shouldn't have signed such a long extension with Denver. I'm inclined to believe that he was probably aware of said plan.

Amar'e goes down. Melo goes down. Tyson goes down.
All we did was lose and every game ended at 2am.

Like...you couldn't dream up a better week than last week to kill all Knicks hype.

But yeah...Melo and/or his agent ****** up signing an extension that ended after the CBA ended, instead of before the new one.

Back
Top Bottom