and we're done

Seriously worrying about Melo now, There's something serious underneath all of this

Melo should have had this done last week. He told the media yesterday he doesn't like needles, so that's what could be holding him back. It's not that difficult a decision, it's just a knee draining. That coming from an individual who has sleeves of tattoos, he'll be okay, needs to get over it.

Last edited:
I hope K-Mart gets the start. I don't wanna see a one legged Melo doing battle against Kenneth Faried out of all people.

where is this from?

Yo Melo,
Get your knees drained, scraped, and whatever else you need. Playoffs are around the corner and its time to go in balls deep

anyone remember when before the season started, Melo said that one the 'goals' for this team was to be healthy all year long
lulz.

i love how u motherf**kers think you're gonna be 22 forever :lol:

before u know it you'll be asleep in the 2nd qtr or 3rd inning wondering wth happened :lol:

I ain't old but a n**** do got work in the morning tho :lol:

Man, Im old, got a family AND I have work in the am.

At this point, Im not expecting a championship, I'd be happy with a 2nd round playoff entrance&exit. During this summer we buildup a younger, more durable roster and win it 2013-2014.

Back
Top Bottom