and we're done

This west coast trip and the timing has me thinking just how weird it would be to be living on the West Coast and being a sports fan. Basketball and football at 10:00 am on Sundays. Our night games starting at 4:00 pm there time, when you're not even home from work or school.

I think we got it best, 10:30 is late but at the same time its a hell of alot more relaxing watching a game later at night. If you don't fall asleep.

Last edited:
Central time sounds money. And prime time games won't start till 5-5:15 out west.

Plus you could watch the game then have time at night for whatever

This west coast trip and the timing has me thinking just how weird it would be to be living on the West Coast and being a sports fan. Basketball and football at 10:00 am on Sundays. Our night games starting at 4:00 pm there time, when you're not even home from work or school.

I think we got it best, 10:30 is late but at the same time its a hell of alot more relaxing watching a game later at night. If you don't fall asleep.

I've encountered it for 5 years when I lived in SF.

It was hell partying on Saturdays, than attempting to wake up on my days off on Sundays to watch football at 10am - all hungover and looking/feeling like ****. All my cousins were accustomed to watching all the East coast games at 10am - but it literally took me almost 2 years to adjust to that time scheduling :lol: I would always forget that games start at 10 - so I would casually wake up at 11:30-Noon on sundays, only to miss the first half :x .

Basketball wasn't bad because I used to stream the games on my phone or computer, but just like football - you would miss parts of the beginning if they were on eastern time.

So yeah, I can vouch for that - it sucked, especially if your team was on Eastern time.

Last edited:

I use to think about this a lot when I realized the time difference. Football must be the most brutal. Cuz if you partying on a Saturday night or just up late you screwed if your team catches the early game. Especially if you in Cali and you want to keep track of more than one Cali team. Basketball wise it just kinda blew my mind that some of these games these dudes have to watch some games @ 4 pm and they have to deal with that come playoff time for the most part.

EDIT - AnimalThug confirms it for me :lol: I know that must've sucked.
anyone remember when before the season started, Melo said that one the 'goals' for this team was to be healthy all year long
lulz.
It's funny cuz no player can control that.

Last edited:
How many week long or longer injuries have we experienced this season?

Seems like everyone onthe roster was out at one time or another

I'm tight about all this Carmelo ********. He shouldn't have played at GS and I don't think he should play tonight. For some reason they're so worried about him playing in Denver. What a ******g joke

I'm tight about all this Carmelo ********. He shouldn't have played at GS and I don't think he should play tonight. For some reason they're so worried about him playing in Denver. What a ******g joke

only a matter of time before he tweaks it even worse

Im about to take a flight out to Denver and Punch Jon Barry in the face if he mentions Denvers quick scroring again like this is the first game they have ever done this. This is how they play. We get it son. Prolly the worst announcing crew there could be for this game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom