and we're done

But if Pringles had his way, we'd be starting Gallo, Lee and Mozgov. :rolleyes

Unless you could tell me we'd have Melo and Chandler to go with him, foh with rewriting history.

Grunwald got us Tyson, Dolan and IT got us Melo. End of story.

I guess we can thank Donnie for clearing the cap, but he made more bad moves than good, so take that for what it was.
He let us erase the past and that's all that matters.

Lee couldn't revitalize this team the way Amare did in his first year. So I can easily say we made the right choice regardless.

Again, Frank Isola reporting that. His sources said that? O really? We already know he badmouths the Knicks the moment something negative happens. Lol he never has anything positive to say. You dudes should know why by now.

The funny thing is that I remember D'Antoni saying to reporters that he preferred Amare over David Lee.

Uninsured too, how does that even happen? What type of advisors are the Knicks using?

Why do fans even care that it's uninsured.

You think Dolan wasn't gonna raise prices if it was insured? No reason for fans to care about his pockets. The same way there was no reason or fans to care about how much Lin would have cost dolan.

Last edited:
Carmelo on getting some type of shot to help with his knee injury.

"I don't like needles....I'm not a fan of needles"

Loves Tattoos.

You have to love these athletes, sometimes things just don't add up :lol:

Last edited:
Just coming in here to thank the Knicks for that second seed. We gotta it on lock now 
pimp.gif
Reported.

Pathetic too, cuz the Knicks are still the 2nd seed.
Shouldn't be after that nearly 30 point rout on the road 
sick.gif

Hopefully you guys get fourth or fifth though cause honestly I don't wanna see you guys in the playoffs whatsoever 
laugh.gif
. Keep losing guyz!

Dude became a Knick and always has something wrong with him. "My elbow, my back, my finger, my wrist, my knee" shut the **** up dude and continue to collect your 22 million
mean.gif

Just coming in here to thank the Knicks for that second seed. We gotta it on lock now :pimp:
Reported.

Pathetic too, cuz the Knicks are still the 2nd seed.
Shouldn't be after that nearly 30 point rout on the road :x . 

Hopefully you guys get fourth or fifth though cause honestly I don't wanna see you guys in the playoffs whatsoever :lol: . Keep losing guyz!

i forgot about that loophole in the new CBA. For every 8 blowout loss, half a loss is added to your record. also, and this is just for the knicks, every time the nets ALMOST win they get 1/4th a win added to their record.

Stern hates us.

Last edited:
Carmelo Anthony thinks he will not be 100 percent healthy for the rest of the season because of a troublesome right knee injury.

:smh:
Son heard STAT was out and called it a season.
Dude became a Knick and always has something wrong with him. "My elbow, my back, my finger, my wrist, my knee" shut the **** up dude and continue to collect your 22 million :smh:
I notice that's a trend with a lot of players that become a Knick.

Last edited:
i really didnt care too much for lee... i wanted the knicks to resign him but not for his contract now...he was putting up double doubles in loses with no playoff appearances and amare did his thing his first year here.... plus amare got melo and chandler to go here... you really think melo would want to get traded here with just lee and maybe felton :smh:

Back
Top Bottom