and we're done

Yall probably already know this but I don't like Felton's game at all. I've been quiet cuz when he's on it gets results and overall he hasn't been one of our huge problems but I just don't care let alone enjoy his game or watching him play much. It's pretty clear he doesn't have much confidence in his shot and even when he doesn't have confidence in his shot.

Not the type of pg I want for my Knicks.

Garden raises tix prices again
By MARC BERMAN
Last Updated: 3:53 AM, March 12, 2013
The Knicks haven’t won a playoff series since 2001, but the Garden’s $800 million, three-year transformation continues to give owner James Dolan cause to jack up season-ticket prices.
In a press release, the Knicks announced season-ticket prices will go up, on average, 6.4 percent for next season. The ticket increase is related to the final stage of the three-year transformation being completed in time for next season.
Ticket prices for Rangers game will increase by four percent.
Two skybridges will be built above the Garden floor, where seats will be situated. There will be a new Gardenvision scoreboard. There will be 18 remodeled suites on the ninth floor and the grand entrance to the Garden will be revamped. In addition, the pinwheeled Garden ceiling will be restored. The Garden declined to specify which seats’ prices will be raised the most.

See that just pisses me off, Dolan knows he can raise ticket prices all he wants because NYC is the richest city in the country, so fans will still come to the game regardless. No matter how much the middle class fan complains.

The beauty of NYC :rolleyes

I just read on espn that 'Sheed is still in crutches and still hopes to make the playoffs. :smh:

Between the injuries, and old players runing on fumes, and a few of the younger players not fulfilling their roles, Im concerned about the playoffs.

i'm just hoping we draw a team thats more fugazi than us in Atlanta in the first round since Milwaukee seems bound for the 8 seed.

if we see the bulls or celtics, there's a realistic chance that we're bounced in the first round :x

and this isn't a sky is falling type post, this is just keeping it 100%

over our last 38 games (almost half of a season worth of games) we're 20-18. Basically, if one of JRs game winners doesn't drop, we're exactly a .500 team.

this teams in really big trouble, and I hate to say it, but Barkley is looking right about us once again :smh:

BTW how the **** do we let go of Ronnie Brewer and then start Fail White

No threat scoring wise from the inside with STAT gone.

Won't go anywhere vs top defensive teams unless the Knicks shoot at an abnormal rate from the perimeter during their playoff run.

i'm just hoping we draw a team thats more fugazi than us in Atlanta in the first round since Milwaukee seems bound for the 8 seed.

if we see the bulls or celtics, there's a realistic chance that we're bounced in the first round :x

and this isn't a sky is falling type post, this is just keeping it 100%

over our last 38 games (almost half of a season worth of games) we're 20-18. Basically, if one of JRs game winners doesn't drop, we're exactly a .500 team.

this teams in really big trouble, and I hate to say it, but Barkley is looking right about us once again :smh:

BTW how the **** do we let go of Ronnie Brewer and then start Fail White

I agree man, Celtics and Bulls, we'd lose. I'll give us a better chance with the Bulls unless Rose comes back, but y'all know how Boston is.

Need to play Atlanta or Brooklyn in the first round to get out. Brooklyn is more fools gold than any.

[h3] [/h3]
[h3]D'Antoni Wanted Knicks To Re-Sign Lee, Not Pursue Stoudemire In 2010[/h3]
Mar 11, 2013 11:52 PM EDT

DAntoni_Mike_nyk_120312.jpg

Mike D'Antoni wanted the New York Knicks to re-sign David Lee instead of pursuing Amar'e Stoudemire in the free agent summer of 2010, according to a report.

The Knicks ultimately signed Stoudemire to a lucrative five-year contract that offseason -- uninsured despite his knee issues -- as Lee signed with the Golden State Warriors.

Stoudemire will miss the next six weeks because of debridement in his right knee.

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News

D'Antoni wanted Lee huh? :wow: interesting. I want lee on our squad as well.
Golden state can take Kidd, Copeland, and White. :lol:

The Knicks needed a big star that summer, so they did whatever they had to in order to get him. Including an uninsured max contract.

[h3] [/h3]

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/FisolaNYDN[/URL]"]
[h3]D'Antoni Wanted Knicks To Re-Sign Lee, Not Pursue Stoudemire In 2010[/h3]

Mar 11, 2013 11:52 PM EDT

DAntoni_Mike_nyk_120312.jpg
Mike D'Antoni wanted the New York Knicks to re-sign David Lee instead of pursuing Amar'e Stoudemire in the free agent summer of 2010, according to a report.
The Knicks ultimately signed Stoudemire to a lucrative five-year contract that offseason -- uninsured despite his knee issues -- as Lee signed with the Golden State Warriors.
Stoudemire will miss the next six weeks because of debridement in his right knee.

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News
[/quote]Why do we give a **** about what this bum thinks then or now?

All he gonna do is renege on everything he agreed with when he was the coach. He aint want Melo, he aint want STAT, etc. C'mon man. Leave that **** for the lames. We know he aint wanna play Lin, we know he was calling Gallo the next Dirk, what about that bull ****? Next thing he gonna tell you is he really didn't want Tyson on the team either.

Last edited:
sure, now everyone wants Lee. I bet 99% of you (me included) would have been tight if all we did was resign Lee and acquire Felton that summer. I still believe that without Stat melo and tyson dont come. pause.

Back
Top Bottom