and we're done

He might as well call it a career if the next surgery does not bring him back close to 100. He is having the same surgery he had in November. Something gotta give. Either get a new surgeon or give up. Can't keep having unsuccessful surgeries... :smh:

I thought this was gonna be the year we finally get to enjoy NYK basketball as fans.

We had some moments of greatness, then everything started to fall apart.

All we can ask now is that we show some heart and scrap through the rest of the season to the best of our ability.

Without STAT I don't see a deep playoff run in our future.

Even if he does come back in time for the post season, our chemistry is gonna be off like it was last year.

Last edited:
>:

Can we ever catch a god-damn break man, like seriously.

Just when he was starting to come back into the swing of things

>:

As much as I like the guy, it's been Every. Single. Year. of his contract.

Slapping the top of the backboard.
Slowing down cuz he gained weight.
Bulging disk.
Fire extinguisher.

And now he's gonna have missed the first 1/3 and the last 1/3 of this season, because of his knees.

And I remember it taking a couple weeks for him to get back to STAT.

Those couple weeks would be the first round. :smh:

Last edited:
Hopefully Camby can stay healthy the rest of the year. Would be interesting if Sheed gets healthy for the playoffs.

I DO NOT want to see Carmelo play tonight. Just rest and let him breathe. No need to risk anything for a few regular season games

Send that man back to Phx

This joint got me sick...
It's crazy because the micro fracture surgery was actually a success. But his knees are glass...
Fire the entire medical staff.

I'm not a guy who talks about firing people but this is ridiculous now. How many injuries are going to seem "minor" before we know a person is out for weeks and months?

How is it not known that fluid was building up in the other knee the same way as last time? I'm sure it was being monitored.

Did that 2 or 3 minutes of playing time really cause this ?

Was he on the minute limit because they saw a little something building up?

Did this just happen over night ?

Like I know we were OK when he was out in the beginning but his presence is needed all the way through. I can't even blame the man. He must feel so defeated

i was the few saying amare should get more minutes :smh:

x2. I guess when it comes to things like this, the fans really dont know ****.

Edit-Just realized its not the same knee. Before it was his right knee, now its his left. Cant blame the medical staff for this one.

Last edited:
I'm this close to just going back in to exile.

It always has to be next year and next year NEVER happens

:smh: :x :stoneface:

And we know for a fact that if he played 15 minutes a game, this wouldn't have happened?

I'm going to assume this was going to happen either now or in a few weeks... if they come out and say otherwise, then I'll accept that. But he looked healthy and we had no reason to suspect otherwise, so many said he should play more. That's about it.

i was the few saying amare should get more minutes :smh:

So was pretty much everyone else. Fans, analysts and so forth. A lot of people thought he could play more, so did he. His other knee just gave up. Doctors obviously didn't know this was going to happen. If they did, they would have enforced the time limit.

It isn't the minutes. He's done. Period. Wake me up when his contract is up.

Last edited:
Happy to see Carmelo is sitting tonight. Let him get 100%. I'd rather drop a few games and have him back healthy.

Like how did this happen? This just came out of nowhere again?

We never know whats going on with Amare and his body. When did this happen? Im so confused. Couple hours ago he was probable to play

Back
Top Bottom