and we're done

Just saw Amare's locker being empty. :rolleyes

We'll never get Melo the help he deserves because of Amare contract. It'll be impossible.

Fire sale, trade everybody. Tank next year, and pray David Stern gives the Knicks the number one pick again so we can draft Andrew Wigins.

Lets do it right this time, and build thru the draft like we couldn't in the mid 2000's. Seriously whats the point, we're paying Amare 20 million plus a year and we won't ever be able to utilize him.

FIRE-SALE

Last edited:
Dolan ain't doing a fire sale. 2 more years and then we go free agent hunting. It's the knick way. Who knows if we re sign tyson at that point or what this ******g sucks

Dolan ain't doing a fire sale. 2 more years and then we go free agent hunting. It's the knick way. Who knows if we re sign tyson at that point or what this ******g sucks

What Knick way? What have our "ways" gotten us? So were just going to keep doing this? Waiting for superstar free-agents to not sign (LeBron) and then signing and over-paying for over the hill stars in (Amare).

We held on to our bums that we traded our draft picks for, for too long from 2004-2007. Ended up screwing us for the draft potentials we could have gotten after 2007. KD, Russ, Harden, Love, list goes on.

Are we going to do the same with this team mayn? As long as the Heat are a team, we're not giving them a fair fight anytime soon.

2014 NBA draft prospects - Andrew Wiggins - F 6,7 Huntington Prep A gift from the basketball gods. Wiggins was born to play basketball. His ability is off the charts and his potential limitless. He is a different player than Lebron James in that Lebron is a more natural passer and Wiggins is a more natural scorer but he could be the next King of the NBA. Comparisons Kobe/LeBron

Last edited:
Team is looking good tonight

I think Kenyon is going to help like a ************ down the stretch

Hopefully Camby can stay healthy the rest of the year. Would be interesting if Sheed gets healthy for the playoffs.

I DO NOT want to see Carmelo play tonight. Just rest and let him breathe. No need to risk anything for a few regular season games

:lol: this is Camby we're talking about...the same guy who was injury prone 10 years ago when he was here...

What Knick way? What have our "ways" gotten us? So were just going to keep doing this? Waiting for superstar free-agents to not sign (LeBron) and then signing and over-paying for over the hill stars in (Amare).

We held on to our bums that we traded our draft picks for, for too long from 2004-2007. Ended up screwing us for the draft potentials we could have gotten after 2007. KD, Russ, Harden, Love, list goes on.

Are we going to do the same with this team mayn? As long as the Heat are a team, we're not giving them a fair fight anytime soon.

2014 NBA draft prospects - Andrew Wiggins - F 6,7 Huntington Prep A gift from the basketball gods. Wiggins was born to play basketball. His ability is off the charts and his potential limitless. He is a different player than Lebron James in that Lebron is a more natural passer and Wiggins is a more natural scorer but he could be the next King of the NBA. Comparisons Kobe/LeBron
What happens when we don't get him though? All that cap space with an aging star and nothing to show for it other than another hopeful draft pick that doesn't have the same potential of the guy we originally wanted.

Dolan aint doing that. No need to delude yourself about it.

I mean, I still will never ever have a problem with the 2010 plan. The era before that was just hanging onto long with Houston & Sprewell and the letting Isaiah run wild.

Amare's out for 6 weeks, not his career. I really don't think this changes things a ton.

It sucks and we are stuck with him..but it will always have been worth the gamble to me.

I mean, I still will never ever have a problem with the 2010 plan. The era before that was just hanging onto long with Houston & Sprewell and the letting Isaiah run wild.

Amare's out for 6 weeks, not his career. I really don't think this changes things a ton.

It sucks and we are stuck with him..but it will always have been worth the gamble to me.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom