and we're done

No he's not. :lol:

Lin is just about the same level as Felton.

They defend about the same. I might give Felton the edge.
They pass about the same, shoot about same and Felton turns the ball over less.
Both of them are up and down, but when Lin is off, you're better off benching him, cuz it gets ugly quick.

Lin just looks better when he's on is all.

A lot of Felton's problems came from his injury and Kidd falling off the face of the earth.

Last edited:

Both of them are up and down, but when Lin is off, you're better off benching him, cuz it gets ugly quick.

A lot of Felton's problems came from his injury and Kidd falling off the face of the earth.

Felton is more of a natural PG than Lin. Lin is not as good with the pick and roll. Lin can't take the ball to the rack and penetrate on the defense the way Felton can. They both are up and down but I am definitely more happy having Felton than Lin.

Felton is more of a natural PG than Lin. Lin is not as good with the pick and roll. Lin can't take the ball to the rack and penetrate on the defense the way Felton can. They both are up and down but I am definitely more happy having Felton than Lin.

Meh, he does all that when he plays the Knicks :pimp:

We would be a 6th seed in the Western Conference. Yikes

And that is without considering the teams we would be playing...

Pretty sure they'd be 8th or 9th and not even joking.

Last edited:
People only want to remember Felton's bad games and Lin's good ones.

But when Lin's bad, he's Austin Rivers bad...errr...Austins Rivers normal.

i never agreed that Lin was better than Felton, but it's definitely hitting me now. Lin improved from last year. This is the same Felton we're gonna see forever. Lin is better offensively, no question.

Son said well be a 9th seed out west lol
people got me questioning if this is a good team or not. This team did beat the freaking Spurs. When Knick fans are down on their team. They're really are down.

Hypothetically if the Heat get bounced in 1st round do people expect anything less then a Finals appearance

The whole west is better than the east is completely overblown. Put the top East teams in that conference with those schedules and they'd all adjust. You can't just simply take a record now and plug it in to the ranking now.

I know the Knicks struggle with physical teams (Indiana , Chicago, Boston) and there isnt a lot of those out west Memphis is the only one that comes to mind .

he's out for the month

Last edited:
So y'all think K-Mart will start eventually? We all see Woodson is devoted to keep Amare with the second unit, and the small ball approach ain't getting the job done anymore.

Last edited:
Lin ain't better than Felton, but dude has second half issues every year, he needs to figure that **** out. I remember son had Portland cooking early... Denver... NY...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom