and we're done

@TheRealJRSmith Shoulda went to the hole like u bro! RT @KingJames: @TheRealJRSmith going HAM in the Garden right now on TNT! #fuego

ehhh the thunder would have murdered him and they wouldnt have called a foul against the thunder unless you were lebron james so jumper made sense.

Funny how people make fun of others balling in retros but JR was dropping buckets in the cements 4's last night

the iv's are actually nice for balling if barefoot lol

id like to see the midsole paint though. I bet it would be wretched word to mike beasley's black/cement iv's :lol:

Real **** people need to stop blaming JR.

And it's not "oh he carried us the whole game blah blah"

It's that we had a stupid play ran. Dude caught the ball on the sideline with his back facing the basket with Russell Westbrook hawking him.

If you guys actually play ball you'd know that's a really difficult situation to be in to even try to turn and face up and then try to get a step. Especially on a top defender.

If that was what we ran as our first option it was just dumb as ****.

Last edited:
JR did his thing last night. He shot 14/29 (48%)We didnt lose the game because of him.

KMart still has heart, lets keep him for the rest of this season and see how he does. Maybe throw him a 1year deal during the offseason. You guys saw that block/flagrant foul against Durant? I love it.

Imagine, Kmart, Camby, Sheed, Thomas all healthy come playoffs? :x :smokin

By the way, White and Copeland should be getting more minutes. Those guys can actually dribble and create shots for themselves unlike NOVAK!!!
Im getting really tired of NOVAK not making/taking shots, not defending and making silly turnovers.
Homeboys turned into a liability instead of an asset.

Over all, good game last night. We shouldve won tho.

Real **** people need to stop blaming JR.

And it's not "oh he carried us the whole game blah blah"

It's that we had a stupid play ran. Dude caught the ball on the sideline with his back facing the basket with Russell Westbrook hawking him.

If you guys actually play ball you'd know that's a really difficult situation to be in to even try to turn and face up and then try to get a step. Especially on a top defender.

If that was what we ran as our first option it was just dumb as ****.

Most people are blaming the play call but with a smaller guard on him he can easily post him a few steps to get closer, or use a quick step past him since he was right on him....but instead he fakes a fadeaway left and faded right 20 feet away.

He caught the ball on the sideline but we still had what, 7 seconds to work with? Lot of time to read the floor and make a move. He stood still like a statue the entire time.

We were winning the first 3 quarters because of him, but we lost the game because of his shot selection and Felton's ineptitude last night.

This moral victory nonsense is a joke, not when you're in control of the game in a tight playoff race. OKC was just handing the Knicks the game.

Last edited:
We need to find a way to get Reggie Jacksons ugly mug on this team . Dude is a starting PG in this league

Felton is always the toast of the town the 1st part of the season on any team. Then he fizzles out and starts eating everything. Where's Ron Artest's therapist at?

yeah JR DID NOT lose us the game last night

he balled out heavy and kept us in the game

those wack play calls drawn up by woody near the end lost us the game

Enough of the blame game.

Can we talk about how awesome Kmart was?

He was great out there, loved his defensive mind set out there even tho he fouled out thanks to em weak *** calls :smh:

Hopefully now he'll get some more burn then Novak |I

Last edited:
i see yall still upset since last night :frown:

i started thinking about it.

I don't think the heat have any good plays. It's iso lebron or wade.

those joe johnson tie em up shots and GW's? ISO

It's more common than we think.... i think

Rivers is the best at drawing up plays out of a TO.

Last edited:
Of course it's unfair to expect Woodson suddenly become Doc or Pop in crunch time, but it's not a reach to be concerned about his lack of creativity. We saw it in Atlanta and we're seeing it here.

A lot of OKC's final possessions come down to Durant at the top of the key then pulling up., but plenty criticize Brooks when that happens as well. I'm sure it's because I'm not the biggest Melo fan, but I prefer to see something than a straight forward iso with him. 

I won't be surprised if/when Melo wins a big playoff game based on a late game iso.. he's a talented player who can hit those shots. But I also won't be surprised if/when we lose a game because they hold the ball for ten seconds then have Melo try to hit a contested pull-up.

Last edited:
im concerned too. I just thought about it today and i realized that there's only like 4 coaches that are that amazing on a last shot attempt.

frankly, we can't get 1 of them. so there isnt that much to get upset about. I vent in here too, but woody aint going anywhere simply because we can't get anyone better.

SVG is more creative but i think that would be a terrible mix with our roster personality wise

Back
Top Bottom