and we're done

Knicks can beat any team in the NBA.

Miami and OKC included. Playoffs are gonna be crazy this year. I can feel it...

:smh:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Guess yall were right, JR was feeling himself too much. 19ft back to the basket turn around shot on the weak side of the court? :x That wasn't even among his repertoire this game and how hot he's been.

:stoneface:

*in before AR Swish or JR Smith shot*
Yeah.

Would've been nice if they actually ran a play there.
eyes.gif
Doc and Pop are rolling in their graves.

:lol: @ The level of disappointment in here when just before the game people were predicting a loss. We rode with JR all game. Only reason we were even in that one was because of his hot hand.

You know what? I aint even mad.

We lost by one, playing without our best player, against a high octane team that is known to blow teams out the water.

The win would have been sweet, sure, but I find consolation in the fact that we lost to a better/elite team--only by one.

Come on HTTB, you're allowed to be critical once or twice

I'm not mad at JR, but if Melo was playing it would have been the exact same predictable iso... That's something to complain about

:lol: @ The level of disappointment in here when just before the game people were predicting a loss. We rode with JR all game. Only reason we were even in that one was because of his hot hand.
word ya gotta chill with us thinking we gonna lose every game against a top team (heat,okc,even pacers) We are the real deal idc

Westbrook and everyone with a pulse knew what JR was gonna do. That aint gonna work on Russ who's strong enough to push him out and athletic enough to stick to him and challenge.

It's easier to defend when you know he's not gonna take it to the hoop. I knew it was over when JR got the ball. :smh:

People are saying Knicks can play with anyone and that is very true, my issue is what they do down the stretch and the play calling.

You need to execute for 48 minutes not 46-47.

Come on HTTB, you're allowed to be critical once or twice

I'm not mad at JR, but if Melo was playing it would have been the exact same predictable iso... That's something to complain about
We're certainly allowed to be critical, but you also have to be realistic. Losing a game without your best player against the Thunder means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Yet the reactions come off as if this has huge implications.

I understand losing a close game hurts, but lets be real here. Their second best player is head and shoulders better than our whole roster. It was an uphill battle all game.

Of course it's an iso play.  Why am I not surprised?  It's all he did in Atlanta w/ Joe Johnson.  Woodson has NO  offensive imagination whatsoever.  This guy will be out-coached in the playoffs and his track record only proves it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom