and we're done

Nuggets won the the Melo trade.
2a24B.gif

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN

Guess who is sick again? That's right Tyson Chandler was held out of practice with the flu

Damn medical staff :smh:. Seriously what's with Tyson? Is Toney douglas back around?

Al Iannazzone ‏@Al_Iannazzone

Amar'e Stoudemire's minutes have been increased to 30, Woodson said.

My expectations are about as low as you can get for amare. Don't have any ill will but I'm just.... I dunno I think he may be worthless and we won't have a real shot till we can use that cap space and pair melo up with a 2nd star

@JaredZwerling
League source: "Sheed had a previous left injury [years ago]. .. He should have had surgery; was pretty bad .. It's not looking good now."

Classic Knicks. Get hope up to be sad

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if we're playing UCONN, any game Tyson doesn't suit up, we're giving up 120. :smh:

And damn Sheed. Sounds like he played his last NBA game. |I

Last edited:
:evil: :evil: :evil:

This is why we cant have 4 days in between games.

We better come out strong tonight and get this W. No more slow 1st quaters.

Did I do that right?

Last edited:
was never a fan of the sheed signing to begin with... i knew he would be injury prone and wouldnt bring much to this team... but after seeing him this year he wasnt that bad in his short minutes.... very erratic from the 3 but played good defense, got rebounds and was a leader on the team... he will be missed... why cant we just drop him and sign kenyon... i would say drop kurt but at least hes healthy even though hes 40 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom