and we're done

So Dolan is recording the trash talk players say to each other on the court? What a little nosy drama queen.

I think it's real dope that Melo is doing that raw vegan diet for a couple of days it really does "clear your head", releases a lot of toxins, helps recovery time and can give you a boost of energy.....if you're taking in enough calories (AKA eating massive amounts of fruits). Tough to do as a professional athlete, without throwing in some complex carbs though.

He should stop drinking so much and smoking in the off season though.

He's gotta commit to a healthy lifestyle 24/7....seems like he's taking positive steps toward that though.

He's not eating enough carbs and doing that long term will do more harm than good...fortunately he's realized that eating little to no carbs is not very smart in the middle of the season.

And recording level of trash talk Dolan? Who does that?

I think it's real dope that Melo is doing that raw vegan diet for a couple of days it really does "clear your head", releases a lot of toxins, helps recovery time and can give you a boost of energy.....if you're taking in enough calories (AKA eating massive amounts of fruits). Tough to do as a professional athlete, without throwing in some complex carbs though.

He should stop drinking so much and smoking in the off season though.

He's gotta commit to a healthy lifestyle 24/7....seems like he's taking positive steps toward that though.

He's not eating enough carbs and doing that long term will do more harm than good...fortunately he's realized that eating little to no carbs is not very smart in the middle of the season.

And recording level of trash talk Dolan? Who does that?

he's gonna sample it on a new track Robert Randolph is making for Tuesday night games

any new london twitter pics from the knicks?

Hanging at Regal Masterclass in London Town w/ Nike Basketball.

WOW @ Baron and Chris Smith still with the team :lol:

You don't slyly put a mic on a player :lol: I'm sure he agreed to it thinking it was like the mic'd up joints ESPN/ABC asks players to do. Notice how they edit the hell out of those when they play them during game breaks.

I'm beginning to think Dolan wanted to listen in for the lulz. As if it were a podcast.

Dolly Castro
there's some extra good ones out there brah - google images :lol: :smh:

Repped.

So Dolan is recording the trash talk players say to each other on the court? What a little nosy drama queen.

Dolan's gonna walk into the showers with a boombox playing trash talk, asking Melo how that made him feel.

Keep hope alive.
Im so lost. What's going on?

Robert Randolph sold his soul to get the Friday Night Knicks theme song gig.
Cuz of that we always get waxed on Friday nights. :smh:

Last edited:
Of all the 100s of google images, you had to pick the ONE with a heat outfit?   I'll let it rock cuz shes so ************* fine, but please next time have some respect for the team thread. 

Still, that single tear got me
laugh.gif
+1
that's what i'm saying

she's no good for us

While we're busy not playing, teams are creeping up on us.  

Indiana's a game back and the Nets are only 1.5 back after winning 7 straight.  

Luckily, Heat been sliding so we're only a half game behind for first in the East.  Just wanted to put that out there.  

Back
Top Bottom