and we're done

NEW YORK -- As the uncertainty surrounding Rasheed Wallace's left foot injury lingers, members of the New York Knicks organization fear Wallace will be out for an extended period, possibly for the entire season, two league sources told ESPNNewYork.com.

On a brighter note,pacers and nets getting blown out tonight.hopefully heat lose to the warriors which is likely,then we will be tied for 1st.def gotta win tomorrow.

yeah that sucks cause he's contributed a lot to the team's chemistry early on

would be a shame to lose him after coming back for such a short time 

Isn't that him in the picture working out with the team though? I hope this is just being blown out of proportion.

Sheed was a big help, when everyone non Knick fans were laughing at the signing.

Iman coming back will be big for us, cause Kidd can rest and our perimeter D... :smokin D. Wade is not excited about Iman's return

I think we need to bite the bullet and sign Kenyon.

Guys like Kenyon don't come around too often. He'll do all the dirty work and play tough defense for us. We need those two things badly, especially when Chandler gets into foul trouble. Kenyon can go to the 4 and Amare can play the 5.

He won't spread the floor like Rasheed did, but he'll rebound, defend and bring a tougher "swagger" to the team.

IDK what's taking us so long to sign him. Cut Thomas already and sign Martin.

If we're so worried about having "locker room" guys, just have Kurt Thomas hang around with the team the same way Baron Davis does :lol:

Last edited:
I think we need to bite the bullet and sign Kenyon.

Guys like Kenyon don't come around too often. He'll do all the dirty work and play tough defense for us. We need those two things badly, especially when Chandler gets into foul trouble. Kenyon can go to the 4 and Amare can play the 5.

He won't spread the floor like Rasheed did, but he'll rebound, defend and bring a tougher "swagger" to the team.

IDK what's taking us so long to sign him. Cut Thomas already and sign Martin.

If we're so worried about having "locker room" guys, just have Kurt Thomas hang around with the team the same way Baron Davis does :lol:
i cut james white before kurt thomas. would kenyon be willing to take a decreased role and play max 20 minutes a night? then again, guess it's better than not playing at all.

Been waiting all season for my dude to be back. Cant wait for these shutouts we about to post, LEGO

Last edited:
Al Iannazzone ‏@Al_Iannazzone

Rasheed Wallace and Woodson disputed a report that Wallace's season could be over due to his left foot. "I'm gonna be back," Rasheed said.

Back
Top Bottom