and we're done

LOL WTF??

Report: Dolan Orders Audio Of Carmelo During Friday's Game

New York Knicks' owner James Dolan reportedly order several MSG employees to record every word said by Carmelo Anthony in Friday's game against the Bulls.

Dolan wanted the tape from the game sent directly to him.

Anthony was suspended for Thursday's game following his altercation earlier in the week with Kevin Garnett.

Via Dave D'Alessandro/Star-Ledger

"I am not a crook"

I dont understand why he would want audio tapes of the game. Other than Dolan being Dolan.

Does he think Melo gettin his Pete Rose on? Or is he on NT and his sarcasm detector is broken and he thinks the fans really want him to try to terminate Melos contract for some dumb reason

LOL WTF??

Report: Dolan Orders Audio Of Carmelo During Friday's Game

New York Knicks' owner James Dolan reportedly order several MSG employees to record every word said by Carmelo Anthony in Friday's game against the Bulls.

Dolan wanted the tape from the game sent directly to him.

Anthony was suspended for Thursday's game following his altercation earlier in the week with Kevin Garnett.

Via Dave D'Alessandro/Star-Ledger

"I am not a crook"

I dont understand why he would want audio tapes of the game. Other than Dolan being Dolan.

Does he think Melo gettin his Pete Rose on? Or is he on NT and his sarcasm detector is broken and he thinks the fans really want him to try to terminate Melos contract for some dumb reason

maybe he wants to show the league the Melo gets talked to in a manner unbecoming of gentleman.

Im so lost. What's going on?
Melo fasting to stay slim. Bet money if he started looking bloated again yall would be calling for his head.
"Melo looking like CC sabathia. Time to trade him :smh:"
Dolan is one weird lil dude.

He needs to stop worrying about whats said on the court and start sending in game tape to the league showing all the foul calls Melo doesnt get. Maybe that would actual do some good.

Last edited:
He needs to stop worrying about whats said on the court and start sending in game tape to the league showing all the foul calls Melo doesnt get. Maybe that would actual do some good.
Word. I wouldn't even get so mad about those calls if we were allowed to turn around and play physical defense but that's not the case. Teams like Chicago and Memphis can play in your face defense and not have to worry about touch calls but when we do it its a different story. I hate how the NBA can officiate different teams differently. There's got to be one standard. I mean we get technicals because our players complain too much but the Miami Heat leads the league in complaining and they hardly ever get penalized for it.

http://knicksnow.com/posts/2458/shump-eyes-return-in-london#.UPSclu7Tk6Z

Shump plays THURSDAY!!

make sure you all vote for our knicks players for the all star game

voting ends today i believe

look at tyson wearing those docs

Last edited:
NBA New York Knicks ‏@nyknicks
.@tysonchandler says peace out to the states and ready for the plane trip #NBALondon pic.twitter.com/WJqx1aCV

btw, yes that is Baron Davis rocking a star wars tee behind Tyson

Last edited:
Baron is going to London with us? :lol:

What does he do with the team? Is it even okay for someone who's not on the payroll/team to even be traveling with the team like this?

I think it's real dope that Melo is doing that raw vegan diet for a couple of days it really does "clear your head", releases a lot of toxins, helps recovery time and can give you a boost of energy.....if you're taking in enough calories (AKA eating massive amounts of fruits). Tough to do as a professional athlete, without throwing in some complex carbs though.

He should stop drinking so much and smoking in the off season though.

He's gotta commit to a healthy lifestyle 24/7....seems like he's taking positive steps toward that though.

Melo was at a party the other night with J.R Smith..Some chick i know, knows a guy on instagram who posted a pic.. JR was holding a bottle.. lol

Iman Shumpert ‏@I_Am_Iman
“@nyknicks: .@I_Am_Iman & @TheRealJRSmith are ready to make the trek across the pond #NBALondon pic.twitter.com/qHVfOnag” #thetapeisREAL

What does he do with the team? Is it even okay for someone who's not on the payroll/team to even be traveling with the team like this?

I love the fact that Baron is still with the team, He must be loving the free all expenses trip to London :lol:

Yea Chris Smith, JR's lil bro always travels wit the team & he's not playing for us at the moment :nerd:

Chris Smith ‏@3_ChrisSmith
#London bound

Im so sad im not going, Jermaine Dupri hosting a mega after party after the game aswell which the players and lots of big timers going to :x

Last edited:
The Denver Nuggets are looking to trade Timofey Mozgov, according to league sources, and the young center knows he could be dealt before this season's trade deadline.

“It think it’s logical, you can see that, trading me,’’ Mozgov said. “I’m in my contract year. So if they can get something for me… I don’t think it would be a surprise for me (to be traded).’’

The Miami Heat could make a bid for Mozgov.

"I heard Miami is trying to find a big guy,’’ Mozgov said when asked about the Heat, who have had rebounding problems all season. “We’ll see. I don’t know (what might happen).’’

Shump is playing Thursday? Good for him. Always like to see players come back from injuries like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom