and we're done

I actually I wish Rose was playing.

He'd take 30 shots guaranteed not to finish with 50% and whoever he was guarding would have at least 12 points or more. Not saying they're a better team without him just saying we beat them easy when he plays.

^ not sure if serious.
:nerd:

Last edited:
I actually I wish Rose was playing.

He'd take 30 shots guaranteed not to finish with 50% and whoever he was guarding would have at least 12 points or more. Not saying they're a better team without him just saying we beat them easy when he plays.

^ not sure if serious.
:nerd:
Deadly serious. Watch the last two seasons worth of games when we had lesser teams facing the Bulls. Rose completely changes their offense and is a weaknesses on defense. Then watch that one where Rose was out and we got whooped.

Last edited:
funny thing is that Boston, Brooklyn are playing well. not just winning games, but winning with team ball and defense. shoot, even Toronto is playing good.

Boston, Brooklyn, Atlanta all won today. when it rains it pours i guess

so when can we blame Woodson?
he's suppose to be a defensive coach right?
this team hasn't looked like that for a month now.

Woodson cant draw up plays for Melo or for anyone else. just straight ISOs every time down. or relying on Kidd or Melo to make the right play on instinct.

we've seen the Bulls 3 times now. they're not doing anything new. yet he doesn't know how to at least slow them down?
trying to play small ball, down 20, versus a Bulls team? are you effing serious Woodson?!?

granted we have many key injuries. but his defensive scheme/plan is just terrible

#KNICKSDONTKILLMYVIBE
Now this I can't believe your serious about. Where's Tim Teufel to make sense of this? :nerd:

Have you not seen us run countless plays out of a timeout?

Defensively, there's only so much Woody can do. He's already set the great schemes and defensive plays out there for us. We've already seen this team execute it. We have actual evidence of it. So now it's up to the players. Only exception is Amar'e cuz he didn't really have time to do it in real games and has been starting defensively near zero skill wise. Everybody else has stepped up. I watch these guys play and something is just wrong with Tyson, to me he's not fighting hard enough for rebounds or to make close as **** point blank shots. I've already seen this poor play from him earlier in the season but it appeared that he stepped up or Rasheed was basically covering for him and doing the work. No matter how much Melo does out there, defensively, this team goes as Tyson does and he really hasn't seemed focused or engaged in some games whether we're winning or losing.

Not trying to put our losing all on him but defensively in the paint yeah that's on him and when you got a guy like JR who's a superstar one night and an architect building a 80ft story brick building the next aint anybody else that'll be there to motivate the team by their actions other than Kidd and Novak draining 3s (but that seems like a thing of the past).

As has been mentioned it's been our offense mainly that's caused these losses

Think they got the memo this game that they shouldnt be getting into 20+ point holes?

We miss Felton. We miss that defense we played for the first couple weeks of the season. Hopefully both return soon.

Yeah it's getting to the point we need Felton back and a recovering Shump to inject some life back in the offense and to our overall play/approach.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bulls when we're 100% healthy.

Of course. Hard to think of a team I'd absolutely dread seeing if we were 100% healthy.

Just need to power through this rough patch. Felt and Shump should be returning soon and hopefully they inject some much needed life into our defense and offense.

Back
Top Bottom