and we're done

they gotta know something we dont..because this ISO ball is making me pull my gottamn hair out. its sickening.
now do yall miss felton?

BTW, the only way we'll beat these physical teams is if we start playing physical as well.

We're not physical on any ends of the game right now.

But I guess when you have Prigioni, Kidd, Felton, Kurt Thomas, Amare, Novak and co on your team--Physicality is the last thing you're gonna get.

This game just reminds me of the Knicks-Heat series last year all over again.

Deng is bodying Melo all night long and the perimeter pressure on the guards is what's killing us again.

Last edited:
Our offense is looking like it did last season. No movement.

Do we miss Felton that bad? Or have teams adjusted to the way our offense has been running? We've been getting shown up man.

Yeah we do need Felton back. Him and Kidd created ball movement and gave us another guy who could hit from the arc.

Looking at the deficit even after we make a run we'll probably still lose this one.

To me this aint even same ol Knicks cuz there's no offense all of a sudden. None.

Last edited:
I just hope we dont play them in the 1st round man, especially with Rose back. They're in the best situation if Rose comes back ready to go.

Look at amare just watch boozer dunk :smh:

Fans at the game got more hear than the players on the floor

Noah throwing the guns up and showing out on the bench, wow. Knicks making Charles Barkley look like a prophet right now.

Things got to change man, this game was important.

I just hope we dont play them in the 1st round man, especially with Rose back. They're in the best situation if Rose comes back ready to go.
I actually wish Rose was playing.

He'd take 30 shots guaranteed not to finish with 50% and whoever he was guarding would have at least 12 points or more. Not saying they're a better team without him just saying we beat them easy when he plays.

Last edited:
I knew to expect a blowout tonight but I had no idea it would be this game, damn shame. Smh, the naysayers will be back in full effect after these two losses.

so when can we blame Woodson?
he's suppose to be a defensive coach right?
this team hasn't looked like that for a month now.

Woodson cant draw up plays for Melo or for anyone else. just straight ISOs every time down. or relying on Kidd or Melo to make the right play on instinct.

we've seen the Bulls 3 times now. they're not doing anything new. yet he doesn't know how to at least slow them down?
trying to play small ball, down 20, versus a Bulls team? are you effing serious Woodson?!?

granted we have many key injuries. but his defensive scheme/plan is just terrible

#KNICKSDONTKILLMYVIBE

Back
Top Bottom