and we're done

Knicks will need Amare to win a championship, so he just needs to get in the flow of things.

Camby is always hurt so it doesn't really bother me at this point, he isn't a part of this rotation.

As average a PG as Felton is, he is vital since Kidd cannot be out there for a majority of the game. His backup role at this stage of his career (and playing the 2 in spurts) works best for the team.

Amar'e is done but all I ask is for him to be able to consistently hit the mid-range jumper. If he can do that again, that's all we really need from him.

Shump/Felton are needed sorely, right now Melo and JR are the only guys who can really create their own shot.

Novak's useless should have saved that money for JR this summer.

You guys had me convinced the knicks were in trouble for about 5 mins till I realized theres about 1000 games left to play this season this is not a sprint is a marathon.

SRS question: If the offer of Dwight for Amare and Tyson is on the table, would you guys do it?

What?

Of course, no questions asked. Chances of that happening? None. Lets not street-dream.

As for trading Amare, no chance. He has no value, we have to live and die with him. We have no choice. These god damn injuries are killing us tho.

What's the word on Sheed?

As well as Camby? I know he rolled his ankle but is it serious or is he just day to day? I liked how he played yesterday, especially when he was on the court with Chandler. A lot of size & length which helped with shot blocking and rebounding.

Camby is listed as day-to-day, Sheed is said to be out. Considering Camby had plantar fasciitis earlier in the season, it sounds like another flare up to me but I'm just being an armchair doctor right now.

la_la_honey_nut--300x300.JPG

Lala responds

What kind of response is that?

Girl is divorcing Melo. Hope he got a pre-nup. Damn child support is gonna be nuts though. Although, I imagine it should be that. Melo seems to be a good dad and LaLa would just be one of those women she's always talking about in her show.

Are we meeting up tonight or what?

What kind of response is that?

Girl is divorcing Melo. Hope he got a pre-nup. Damn child support is gonna be nuts though. Although, I imagine it should be that. Melo seems to be a good dad and LaLa would just be one of those women she's always talking about in her show.

Are we meeting up tonight or what?

Everybody is meeting up at Los Almighty's crib according to throwback1718 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom