and we're done

We had our chance. Played good defense, went on a run, hen fizzled out. Oh well, Melo had some extra rest. Hopefully he comes out swinging. No pun.

Didn't even think about it that way. This is def a game he could've gotten a night off for.

Melo is banged up too, but he's playing through it. Silver lining I guess.

I'm trollin cause I'm stating my opinion ? . Ball movement been bad since and maybe you can say cause Felton was injuried but still the record speaks since he been back

and yet the few losses has nothing to do with Amare, before tonight the defense overall has been inconsistent, and Amare has been playing limited minutes so you're "speaks for itself" argument is flawed.

Get your trollin *** out of here, bruh.

We're SERIOUSLY banged up and Melo is out. What the Hell did you expect to happen?

I'm trollin cause I'm stating my opinion ? . Ball movement been bad since and maybe you can say cause Felton was injuried but still the record speaks since he been back

Because you're making an uneducated conclusion.

Felton is out, Shumpert is out, Wallace is out and Melo was out a couple of games as well. How the Hell can you insinuate him being back a bad thing when the Knicks are only 2-3 with him being back? Can you let the man live and play out 20-25 games before you jump board on that ship?

Jeez :rolleyes

Everyone got their own opinions and can come into team threads, but try to talk basketball instead of making statements without support.

Last edited:
:rofl: really, man?

I'm the only one that sees the similarities? :kanye shrug:

Kidd brewer melo camby tyson tomorrow.
At no point should camby and thomas be together. Maybe sub kurt and state in . Or mix and match but never at the same time.
I can't believe I miss fat boy Felton :frown:
Just saw camby out and prob won't play tomorrow. Go ahead and give martin that 10 day contract grunwald

Last edited:
didnt like the 2nd half. even though we made a run in the 3rd.
we were relying on JR to make plays in the 4th. he never rested and he was being guarded by Paul George.
i thought he shouldve gotten a 4-5 min rest at the start of the 4th.

overall a bad game. no offensive flow. careless turnovers. everyone just looked tired out there.
we missed a lot of shots too. #BRICKSTAPE smh...

i expect Melo to start out focused and agressive tmrw.
home game, vs. the Bulls who we lost twice to, and fresh off of a suspension.

Last edited:
Just saw this :smh:
quick updates: JR Smith was limping, Tyson Chandler has neck pain & Marcus Camby was in a walking boot on crutches.11 Jan 13
"At some point, the injury worm has to turn, right?But seriously, this tweet might as well say, “Ray Felton crawling on all fours, Jason Kidd walking with cane, Marcus Camby in a motorized cart, Iman Shumpert being dragged by a mule, Herb Williams in the fetal position…” How banged up can one team be? And it ain’t even the old fellas … a bummer."

Last edited:
This team is slowly starting to show the aging.

Allstars is barely here and the team look like they're already banged up and tired

Man these little losses are starting to add up now,

I know we are far from a healthy roster but the confidence that the team had early season seems to have drained away

Am I crazy to suggest that we should trade Amar'e before his value goes down more? Or is it the battered knick fan in me talking? :nerd:

Not meddling, or causing trouble. But from what I read, most writers consider Amar'e untradable.

His salary is one that no one else would take on, He is currently the highest paid player on the team even over Melo which is crazy

Back
Top Bottom