and we're done

We'll be healthy by playoffs hopefully, and we match up better with the Bulls than previous years.

but with D.Rose coming back who knows how that can excite the team to go further than what anyone thinks

Robert Randolph is the Devil reincarnated. 666

images
I hate that dude man. **** his terrible song.

Ya musta forgot that we never beat the bulls without rose,we only beat them when rose plays.he takes all the shots and those other guys mostly dengs confidence drops.anyway just a little slump,plus we're not healthy right now.on that note,SHUMPERT CLEARED FOR THURSDAY!!

No moral victories but damn have times changed. A 3 game losing streak is considered a slump. I remember kidd saying we have ti limit ourseles to only one 3 game losing streak a year to hae a successful season.

No moral victories but damn have times changed. A 3 game losing streak is considered a slump. I remember kidd saying we have ti limit ourseles to only one 3 game losing streak a year to hae a successful season.

Shumpert Could Make Season Debut In London
Jan 12, 2013 5:40 PM EST
Iman Shumpert has been medically cleared to join the New York Knicks and Mike Woodson revealed Shumpert could make his season debut on Thursday in London against the Detroit Pistons.

"Physically I feel great. I don't think I'll have any setbacks in that department. Right now I'm just looking forward to making sure I know all the coverages and the system to the best of my ability before I come back," Shumpert said after practice Saturday in Greenburgh. "I know the guys have been waiting (for me). I think I can relieve a little bit of the pressure as far as defensively being a presence, offensively just being that energy guy. I'm the youngest guy on the team, and I'm the one that's full of life all the time. That's what they expect. They expect more my spirit, and me coming out here and providing that energy."

Shumpert, returning from a torn ACL, will be eased back into the Knicks' rotation -- similar to the way Woodson handled Amar'e Stoudemire's comeback this season.

cant wait :pimp:

Last edited:
Woodson does not have an easy job once this team is healthy. Ego's will be bruised. If you're playing Shumpert late in games - IMO, it can't be at the expense of JR and moving Melo back to the 3. So then Amar'e is out. You want both JR/Shump - then you have to pick one PG. If you want both PG's, then one of Shump/JR is out.

Glad I don't have to sort that out. All I know is I'm against Melo playing the 3. Seen enough to believe that's not advantageous to this team.

Last edited:
i could see woody doing some offense defense down the stretch with amare and tyson and probably the same with shump/jr and one of the point guards. everyone should be pretty chill with their roles. this team has a chance to contend, there's no need to let egos ruin that.

I dont think its that much of an issue either in regards to accepting roles. More so just juggling the lineups and defining those roles. A ton of ways he can go with it, but when do they finally settle in?

To me it's w/e works in the 4th if it's a close game or we're on a verge of making a comeback. Don't care who plays what position at that point. Just ride it out until foul trouble/foul out.

Shumperts return :pimp:

Just hope it isnt rushed

Unless he had a setback, he should be good. From November:

PHILADELPHIA — Iman Shumpert’s goal is to come back to the Knicks better — not quicker.

That is why nobody is rushing him. In fact, Shumpert, in a rare interview, told The Post don’t expect a December return. If you are a betting man, Shumpert said January is likelier.
“It’s a power thing now,’’ said Shumpert, who played at Georgia Tech. “Getting my power back and my explosion. I can’t do a lot of things. I’m more restricted as far as cutting and doing all the things I’d normally do.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/shump_the_DaRUG2EcruxKNZshnbEGSL

Back
Top Bottom