and we're done

So we're in NYC at a restaurant & Shaq falls asleep on a couch. I'm tweeting this b4 a customer does #WakeYourAss Up ~Anthony Chicago Hall ~

brook lopez is the funniest sounding dude on earth :lol:
all this for the nets though ....

You mean arena wise? I'm in class, can't watch the vid just yet.

This arena is going to be awesome in terms of events other than basketball. It being a 20 minute car ride/train ride away from my end of Brooklyn is a great perk too.

Barclays arena.....well damn... **** looks sick as hell.
Alright guys time to tear down msg and rebuild it.
Not srs but the arena looks dope .

That's Prigioni. We signed him from Argentina
:lol: Oh, I aint familiar with how he look yet. Barely got to see him during the Olympic games.

Did we really sign Rasheed Wallace? :lol: Cuz I tried to ignore those pages where that came up. I wasn't gonna believe in any article until I saw him on the roster.

Last edited:
Apparently sheed impressed the Knicks so much they lost interest in tmac...we def a physical style of play that sheed brings hopefully we get back to the good old rough and tough days of the 90's

Apparently sheed impressed the Knicks so much they lost interest in tmac...we def a physical style of play that sheed brings hopefully we get back to the good old rough and tough days of the 90's

That tough stuff doesnt mean anything anymore. Touch lebron too bard and you getting suspended.

We
NEED
SHOOOOOOTERS

Jesus christ lol thats the main freaking thing we need. Im shocked everyone is overlooking this

sheed can shoot, right ?

:lol:

screw it , i wanna see that 90's style play again, maybe the refs let em play .......

physical play? Last seen Rasheed was hoisting threes at a mediocre clip and rebounding worse than Amare. I'm pretty sure after two years off and having just turned 38 things haven't gotten any better.

physical play? Last seen Rasheed was hoisting threes at a mediocre clip and rebounding worse than Amare. I'm pretty sure after two years off and having just turned 38 things haven't gotten any better.

His mouth sure is physical

Ayo

Wait a better one. "new York will bring the best out of him"

I was able to grab some 200s for the Knicks/Nets game on 12/19 (which happens to be my birthday) for about $165 each during the Knicks presale today. Figured it was a decent deal.

Just looked on StubHub.. Not much of a deal :lol: But oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom