and we're done

Priggy Smalls starting would be a bad idea. In hindsight, the only reason that Felton/Kidd starting backcourt worked was because we had Prigioni coming off the bench to floor general the second unit.

Priggy Smalls starting would be a bad idea. In hindsight, the only reason that Felton/Kidd starting backcourt worked was because we had Prigioni coming off the bench to floor general the second unit.

so the 8 games we won in a row with priggs starting was....

beno can man the second unit. and starter doesnt mean a ton of minutes either. he can start and help set the pace.

so the 8 games we won in a row with priggs starting was....

beno can man the second unit. and starter doesnt mean a ton of minutes either. he can start and help set the pace.
NO MAN!
what if we don't get beno? Pargo is the man then?
Chill.
Al Harrington anybody?

Last edited:
Got my Bleacher Report assignment sheet for next week. Will be covering the Knicks on Tuesday and Nets Thursday. I'll post the Knicks article in here when it's live.

Those 8 games were just that, 8 games. I'm considering the entire season with, at the moment, no go-to backup pg on the roster.

I rather we add someone taller and stronger than Admundson but there's not much out there, especially at our price. I really hope CJ Leslie and Jeremy Tyler stay in NY for the year. Both are young, long, athletic and talented enough to develop into solid role players. We've got a pretty deep team for once. Just need that 3rd point guard.

Metta World Peace
Took the train to the 40/40. Old school

Last edited:
Copy that , is that Space Jam 2 ad real ? Let's be honest though I loved Space Jam as a kid and now because of the nostalgia factor but its an AWFUL movie
laugh.gif
I can't watch it for more than 10 minutes without turning it off .
space jam was on yesterday.. horrible acting on MJ's part but the LOONEY tunes held it together... 

IDK if Bron is coming to NY next year. But there is a very big difference between now and then. Now he has Melo and basically an entire payroll to get together and pick their teammates for the next 3 or 4 years. Before, we had Wilson Chandler and Felton as his best options. Amare didnt sign until we lost the Lebron sweepstakes.

So while im not gonna sit here and guarantee Lebron is a Knick next year. It does make it a little more enticing to come here this time around.

As for actual stuff happening this year. Ill take Beno for the Vets Min. Dude would be nice off the bench as the 3rd PG. Hes not gonna challenge Felton or Prigs for a starting spot. But he would definitely be better than alot of other teams backup PG.

After that we have what? 1 more roster spot if we get Beno?
I'm pretty sure Amare signed with NY before Bron went to Miami.

How was Felton one of his best options when he didn't sign with us until AFTER Lebron made his decision?

No mention of Gallo? Chandler & Gallo (On rookie deals) and a boatload of cap space to remake the roster as he saw fit seem like a great damn start to me.

Besides the fact that dude already made up his mind that he was off to Miami, we never sold him on WINNING. As much as we like to hate on Lebron for burning us, at this point...it's a fact that his sole purpose of this was to win championships. From everything that I've read, not once in that meeting did they sell Lebron on championships, only how he can help his brand off the court.

Back
Top Bottom