and we're done

so somehow we land Chris Paul...aight

Why does Melo look like he has his lip pierced on that pic :lol:

Last edited:
I want Melo to retire as a Knicks. In 2015, we give him all the leverage in the world to try and get the pieces he wants. I'm sure somebody decent wants to play with him. He better ball out over the next two years though and we better make a ECF appearence. I don't think he wants to go anywhere, but as long as Woodson is at the helm, we aren't going anywhere either.

I hope Woodson learned from the many bad decisions he made last season not to do it again.

The funny part about it is that I do believe Lebron will come here in 2015. He knows if he wins a championship here he solidifies his title as G.O.A.T . Lebron playing alongside Melo will continue to allow Melo do his thing offensively and will make him an even bigger threat with Lebron facilitating the whole team and then taking over when he needs to offensively like he does now . Those years in Cleveland has made Lebron what he is today like it or not dude is never gonna play on a team without a superstar ever again and IMO the Knicks make the most sense.

Last edited:
The funny part about it is that I do believe Lebron will come here in 2015. He knows if he wins a championship here he solidifies his title as G.O.A.T . Lebron playing alongside Melo will continue to allow Melo do his thing offensively and will make him an even bigger threat with Lebron facilitating the whole team and then taking over when he needs to offensively like he does now . Those years in Cleveland has made Lebron what he is today like it or not dude is never gonna play on a team without a superstar ever again and IMO the Knicks make the most sense.

:lol:

How would him winning here solidify him as the goat? Unless he won 4-5 with the Knicks, winning here isn't going to do ****.

LeBron will stay in Miami, they'll give him whatever he wants and he's close to Pat Riley. He could leave just to go home and have Cleveland love him again but he's not going to NY. No reason to.

Im here to make 2 bold statements:

1) Melo is not leaving the Knicks

2) Lebron is not coming to NY......ever

I would love for melo to retire and knick and pull a dwade and build this team the chemistry would be so good if all the guys out of the gate are on the same page

yall really want dwade broke as on this team? hell no! and ya lebrong aint coming... more realistic expectations would be rondo, kevin love, marc gasol or lamarcus aldridge in 2015... and i agree melo aint leaving... he did too much to force himself here which gutted the team and gave the knicks 0 flexibility

Back
Top Bottom