and we're done

Trollface.gif

Well, at least there's a plan.  I guess it's to have no assets at all by 2015:  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

On the Anthony front, there is a chance he looks at greener pastures in 2014, but sources close to the process say the Knicks have already let Anthony know that their books will be basically clear in 2015 and he can pick his teammates much as Wade did in Miami.

With the New York market behind him and the almost unlimited checkbook of the Knicks, Anthony will have a lot of options in 2015 and while teams like the Chicago Bulls  and Los Angeles Lakers might be tempting in 2014, Anthony has a lot of influence in New York and they are willing to let him build his own team in NYC in 2015.

Last edited:
As I'd u guys can think of a better plan with these butt buddy frauds in the NBA? This is the way it is. You want it one way. But it's the other. And I don't mean gay. I mean these super friends.

Last edited:
LEBRON 2015 SON! HIS NIKE CONTRACT GON' TRIPLE. WE GON' GET HIM A TV SHOW. GIVE HIM STOCK IN MSG. WE GON' LET HIM PLAY POINT IN MIKE D'S OFFENSE, THIRTY-TEN-AND TEN B! EASY! NEXT 10 CHIPS ON LOCK SON! ALL THE CELEBS HERE B!

WHY BRON?

WHYYYYYY

Stop this LeBron talk right now, Not happening

If it's true about Melo picking the team in 2015 will be interesting to see who he would pick

I want Melo to retire as a Knicks. In 2015, we give him all the leverage in the world to try and get the pieces he wants. I'm sure somebody decent wants to play with him. He better ball out over the next two years though and we better make a ECF appearence. I don't think he wants to go anywhere, but as long as Woodson is at the helm, we aren't going anywhere either.

Back
Top Bottom