and we're done

didn't hear about ivan johnson, but dude would be a solid pickup - tough guy plus knicks need more ugly lookin players

Delonte West in talks with the Knicks.

I might be reaching, but with this team, we've gotten a lot more tougher than I can remember in years past. I'm not saying we'll be like those hard-nosed 90's Knicks, but we have strong perimeter defenders and guys who take a lot of pride in protecting the hoop/team.

With the rules the way they are now--we won't be able to beat up on teams who want to go inside, but you'll be damned sure they won't take any ******** from other teams.

Signing Delonte would be a solid pickup, just because the guy's dying to get back in the league and you know he'll be motivated.

I like how we're shaping up this offseason.

I have no qualms with this team having a "goon-like" mentality approach.

Someone please cue the Nas .gif for me :lol:

EDIT: I didn't even read the Ivan Johnson part. The Knicks need to pick him up. This guy would match-up GREAT against David West and Boozer.

G- West
G- Shumpert
F- Artest
F- KMart
C- Ivan Johnson

I'm LOVING this defensive line-up.

Last edited:
Delonte isn't distracting anyone :lol:

Five dollars says he wouldn't even be with the team come playoffs.

Delonte was always an efficient offensive player and a extremely hard nosed defender . Don't see why he wouldn't be able to bring those same qualities to us at only 29 . Dude is nothing but solid coming off your bench .

Can Woodson really control all these characters? Delonte, JR, Metta World Peace, that's a lot to handle. West can play though especially in the few limited minutes remaining. Solid defender, decent scorer. Would rather have a non-headcase though.

Ivan Johnson, eh?

:pimp:

I'd love Ivan Johnson on the team but adding Delonte to the cast we ready have is asking for a locker room explosion, possibly out of a guitar case.

^ Werd Camby a real n**** for that, hope to see him get playin time in Houston also since Woody wanted to let him rot on the bench :smh:

Back
Top Bottom