and we're done

If he wasnt with security he get props. Most athletes be so scared to show da hoods luv

Man, this dude used to play in all/any summer league tournaments in the streets of NY, from Kingdome, Rucker, 119th st. Dyckman etc. and would be dolo or with a regular friend/family member. Straight gutter. Rough haircut, already in the gear he gon ball in and ready for a clown to act up.

On another note, is he healthy? Watching this Laker vs Hornets game on nbatv and was reminded of the injury he had that he returned super early from. Is that injury still a problem.

My bro told me he seen Ron at a game uptown.. he was wit a dude rockin all black and had the hoodoe on.. in the summer.
You know he was strapped

Ron Artest comes dolo uptown to Dyckman. Dude was changing after a game by himself near the swingset, pitch black out. He isn't worried about getting run up. Dude is straight hood, and doesn't think to highly of himself and everyone respects him for that.

Ron Artest comes dolo uptown to Dyckman. Dude was changing after a game by himself near the swingset, pitch black out. He isn't worried about getting run up. Dude is straight hood, and doesn't think to highly of himself and everyone respects him for that.

Dyckman isn't that hood, I got family in the Dyckman building next to the bball court. I'm sure he isn't afraid of a whole bunch of Dominicans that speak no english, plus they don't know who he is anyway lol.

Last edited:
dyckman isnt THAT hood?

well its not THAT safe either.

props to metta

True, it is not that safe. Like I said before, Dyckman is mostly Dominicans that really don't watch basketball and most of them don't speak english. They don't know who the hell Ron or Metta is. Lol

Last edited:
Y'all dudes clearly don't understand what kind of mentality Ron has if you're giving him props for having no security.

He's cut from that Mike Tyson cloth. Tyson don't go nowhere with security.

dyckman isnt THAT hood?

well its not THAT safe either.

props to metta

True, it is not that safe. Like I said before, Dyckman is mostly Dominicans that really don't watch basketball and most of them don't speak english. They don't know who the hell Ron or Metta is. Lol

Not that it really matters but the Dyckman league games isn't the Dyckman neighborhood regulars.

Not that it really matters but the Dyckman league games isn't the Dyckman neighborhood regulars.

True. The comment below made what we both posted irrelevant, because it is true what he posted.

Y'all dudes clearly don't understand what kind of mentality Ron has if you're giving him props for having no security.

He's cut from that Mike Tyson cloth. Tyson don't go nowhere with security.

This

Man my white *** walks around dyckman with no problems. I wanna see Ron Artest hanging out in East New York. Now that place scared the crap out of me.

Ron is the best lol. I refuse to call him metta. It's gonna be awesome having him for the interviews alone. I have a feeling him and shumpert are gonna be good on the court together

Last edited:
Man my white *** walks around dyckman with no problems. I wanna see Ron Artest hanging out in East New York. Now that place scared the crap out of me.

Ron is the best lol. I refuse to call him metta. It's gonna be awesome having him for the interviews alone. I have a feeling him and shumpert are gonna be good on the court together

Word, I just had a job there on Sutter ave, whole different vibe in that place

I'm from East New York, Miller ave right next Sutter where the Jehovah's Witness church is.(if any of my brooklyn heads know where that is) That place ain't not joke. I can see Ron around there, but he better be holding something.

Last edited:
I got lost there in a truck there once. And a random woman kept trying to open the doors lol. But just rolling around I also noticed a strange vibe. Felt like a separate city in a way. it was just... Different. Can't put my finger on it.

I got lost there in a truck there once. And a random woman kept trying to open the doors lol. But just rolling around I also noticed a strange vibe. Felt like a separate city in a way. it was just... Different. Can't put my finger on it.

Lmao. It wasn't always like that when I was growing up, it is a lot worse now. I wouldn't step into a project complex, unless the person I'm going to see bring me there. I'm from ENY and that's sad, lol.

Back
Top Bottom