And They wonder why Young Blacks distrust NYPD

Word… thats how p got knocked…

officers planting false eveidence and #%+%…

thats the frist thing i buy…. and not rims….

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this is why NYPD pays so little,
they gotta sling them checks every time they get caught 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You clearly don't know anything about the nypd.

Starting salary $55k.  $70k+ after overtime.  First year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They got this jump in pay less than 2 yrs ago. Before it was 26k starting.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know.  so?

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know.  so?

Ummmm Im a cop in DC and I can shed some light on this...... For a cop to threaten someone that is just wrong and abusing of the power that is bestoed upon us. Stop and Frisk for us is like when say a robbery comes out and the subject we stop matches the description of the individual that did the crime we search him/her right there. We (officers) just dont go up to individuals because your black spanish green yellow whatever. There has to be probable cause unless your loitering in a high crime area you best believe im stopping you to see if you have weapons.

Ummmm Im a cop in DC and I can shed some light on this...... For a cop to threaten someone that is just wrong and abusing of the power that is bestoed upon us. Stop and Frisk for us is like when say a robbery comes out and the subject we stop matches the description of the individual that did the crime we search him/her right there. We (officers) just dont go up to individuals because your black spanish green yellow whatever. There has to be probable cause unless your loitering in a high crime area you best believe im stopping you to see if you have weapons.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

What people on nt also don't get is that the majority of the frisks occur in East New York, Bushwick, Harlem, and the Bronx.  High crime areas.  The reason there aren't as many whites being frisked as minorities is because not as many whites live in these neighborhoods.  So when cops search for suspects that "fit the description" it's typically going to be a minority youth.

Also a LOT of the people stopped are truants.  A reason there are no "arrests" is because they're not breaking any laws aside from skipping school.

Also if you're loitering in a large group in said areas (where crime does always happen) you're going to get questioned.  It sucks and it is invasive and I'm not saying I agree with it, but a simple solution that you have control over is stop loitering. 

Cops harass minority youth.  Will it keep you from ever being stopped again? No.  But stop giving them an easy target. 

What people on nt also don't get is that the majority of the frisks occur in East New York, Bushwick, Harlem, and the Bronx.  High crime areas.  The reason there aren't as many whites being frisked as minorities is because not as many whites live in these neighborhoods.  So when cops search for suspects that "fit the description" it's typically going to be a minority youth.

Also a LOT of the people stopped are truants.  A reason there are no "arrests" is because they're not breaking any laws aside from skipping school.

Also if you're loitering in a large group in said areas (where crime does always happen) you're going to get questioned.  It sucks and it is invasive and I'm not saying I agree with it, but a simple solution that you have control over is stop loitering. 

Cops harass minority youth.  Will it keep you from ever being stopped again? No.  But stop giving them an easy target. 

NT:

The place where everyone smashes dimes, drives a bimmer, brushes teeth twice a day, and constantly gets harassed by the cops for being young, black, and fly.

NT:

The place where everyone smashes dimes, drives a bimmer, brushes teeth twice a day, and constantly gets harassed by the cops for being young, black, and fly.

You say these so called frisks happen more often in the Bronx. I live in the bronx and I cant even remember the last time I was ever stopped by a police officer. It's because I dont walk around looking suspicous. I dont wear my pants below my waist  so other can see what underwears i'm wearing. I dress appropiately with my pants wasit high and a belt always. It's simple dont do nothing that looks suspicous and you won't get stopped
grin.gif

And I am not white so dont says omething stupid like " oh you've never been stopped cas your white and they only stop hispanics and blacks
indifferent.gif

I'm 1/2 Guyanese and 1/2 black

You say these so called frisks happen more often in the Bronx. I live in the bronx and I cant even remember the last time I was ever stopped by a police officer. It's because I dont walk around looking suspicous. I dont wear my pants below my waist  so other can see what underwears i'm wearing. I dress appropiately with my pants wasit high and a belt always. It's simple dont do nothing that looks suspicous and you won't get stopped
grin.gif

And I am not white so dont says omething stupid like " oh you've never been stopped cas your white and they only stop hispanics and blacks
indifferent.gif

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

And how do you know those being stopped and frisked are behaving this way? Just because you "dress appropriately" doesn't mean your not gonna get harassed buddy
laugh.gif

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

And how do you know those being stopped and frisked are behaving this way? Just because you "dress appropriately" doesn't mean your not gonna get harassed buddy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Is it racial profiling, if a cop harasses you in a predominately black hood?
No thats neighborhood profiling…
but why do cops harass me in central park too?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Is it racial profiling, if a cop harasses you in a predominately black hood?
No thats neighborhood profiling…
but why do cops harass me in central park too?

Back
Top Bottom