And They wonder why Young Blacks distrust NYPD

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So realistically speaking, if some cop decides to plant drugs in my car, what can I do to fight that?

resurrect johnnie cochran  and maybe just maybe you'll have a chance.
So it is just like that. If they plant drugs I will do some time? Messed up man.

Sucks because I have never touched a drug in my life. Is there any way they can test that ?

So realistically speaking, if some cop decides to plant drugs in my car, what can I do to fight that?

So it is just like that. If they plant drugs I will do some time? Messed up man.

Sucks because I have never touched a drug in my life. Is there any way they can test that ?

Glad I don't live anywhere near the NYPD. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But then again, HPD
sick.gif
sick.gif

Realistically if you lawyer up you can prove its not your drugs. Take a drug test showing you are not a drug user, get a lot of character witnesses, and so on but more than likely youd want to take the L and take a plea deal.

Realistically if you lawyer up you can prove its not your drugs. Take a drug test showing you are not a drug user, get a lot of character witnesses, and so on but more than likely youd want to take the L and take a plea deal.

laugh.gif
@ the idiot who said this is legal.

Cops cannot run up and frisk you if you are just strolling down the street minding your biz.(time/place/looking suspicious diff story)

They are violating the 4th amendment.

laugh.gif
@ the idiot who said this is legal.

Cops cannot run up and frisk you if you are just strolling down the street minding your biz.(time/place/looking suspicious diff story)

They are violating the 4th amendment.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Plea Deal? So meaning I still take an L.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Plea Deal? So meaning I still take an L.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

but some officers have pulled some b.s after they realize i have nothing on me and did nothing wrong and are just abusing their power,
Examples?
officers have threaten to shoot me, falsely testify etc on me...

but some officers have pulled some b.s after they realize i have nothing on me and did nothing wrong and are just abusing their power,
Examples?

Buy a camrea for your whip… as soon as the investigation begins start recording… this is your only way to be truely safe…
and when / if they shoot you for no reason, at least the’ll be evidence...

Originally Posted by HighMan

Examples?

damn fam what did u do
nerd.gif

Examples?

damn fam what did u do
nerd.gif

Buy a camrea for your whip… as soon as the investigation begins start recording… this is your only way to be truely safe…

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Examples?

damn fam what did u do
nerd.gif

I was dark skinned on a friday… i was also in the park after hours… I understand its illegal but its not a reason to threaten me and say i can kill you etc...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Examples?

damn fam what did u do
nerd.gif

I was dark skinned on a friday… i was also in the park after hours… I understand its illegal but its not a reason to threaten me and say i can kill you etc...

this happens all the time everywhere. about a week ago i was stopped just walking home. searched me, asked for my social security number, asked why i wasnt carrying an ID with me. sorry i dont carry my state ID when im walking up the block. they said they got a call that i "looked suspicious"
laugh.gif
3 squad cars just for me minding my own business

and kilojules64 its about having rights. as citizens we all have rights (or are supposed to), should we just give them up in order to be "safe" ? they cant just stop you on the street and search you, thats illegal. 4th amendment. in order for police to stop and search you they need to have probably cause......now they can just say "suspicious" and its probable cause. the law is tainted in their favor every time. people need to know their rights, most dont. "let me see your paper!" what is this nazi germany?

this happens all the time everywhere. about a week ago i was stopped just walking home. searched me, asked for my social security number, asked why i wasnt carrying an ID with me. sorry i dont carry my state ID when im walking up the block. they said they got a call that i "looked suspicious"
laugh.gif

and kilojules64 its about having rights. as citizens we all have rights (or are supposed to), should we just give them up in order to be "safe" ? they cant just stop you on the street and search you, thats illegal. 4th amendment. in order for police to stop and search you they need to have probably cause......now they can just say "suspicious" and its probable cause. the law is tainted in their favor every time. people need to know their rights, most dont. "let me see your paper!" what is this nazi germany?

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

laugh.gif

Yep same thing happened to me.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

laugh.gif

Yep same thing happened to me.

Buy a camera for your whip… as soon as the investigation begins start recording… this is your only way to be truely safe…

Which is a GREAT idea (no sarcasm)....but whats crazy out here in Maryland you can get sentenced something stupid (over 5 years) for recording a police officer 
indifferent.gif
.  Somebody got charged with that last year.  If I can find the article i'll post it.
We really have no rights against police officers, the things they get away with are absurd, which is why I avoid them like the plague.

Buy a camera for your whip… as soon as the investigation begins start recording… this is your only way to be truely safe…

Which is a GREAT idea (no sarcasm)....but whats crazy out here in Maryland you can get sentenced something stupid (over 5 years) for recording a police officer 
indifferent.gif
.  Somebody got charged with that last year.  If I can find the article i'll post it.
We really have no rights against police officers, the things they get away with are absurd, which is why I avoid them like the plague.

Word… thats how p got knocked…

officers planting false eveidence and #%+%…

thats the frist thing i buy…. and not rims….

Back
Top Bottom