... and there goes YOUR new years resolution of losing the fat

Taco Bell cost too much these days.  I gotta eat like $10 worth of food just to be satisfied.  Back in the day it was wayyyyy cheaper and worth it.
Lol nah taco bell is maddd cheap man
Im sayin, what the hell are you eating PB?
laugh.gif
I usually spend $5-7, no more than that and i eat a lot. You can eat better for 7 if you go to Freebirds or Chipotle though. But for fast food, there isnt much cheaper (McDonalds and Wendys come to mind, Jack in the box too- but TB is better to me)
I don't eat the beef.  Only chicken or steak so thats more.   I'm usually eating some kinda of combination of chicken quesadilla, Supreme Chalupas, and Soft chicken tacos then add a drink

I will cop because I hated the nacho cheese version, or maybe it's because the taco bell I got it from have chips that taste like cardboard box.

locos tacos ain't even that good. I still prefer taco surpremes

that said, I will get both nacho cheese and cool ranch locos tacos meals when they release :pimp:

The current locos taco is amazing , someone lying to yall if they said it wasnt good

The OGs weren't that good imo. Couldn't even really taste the Dorito shell with all of the other flavors in there. :\

Those dorito tacos get my damn fingers all nasty and crap, worse than the actual chips do.

Back
Top Bottom