And Soulja is back with someone elses style..

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

J. Cole/Wiz/Basedgod...

Choose one
indifferent.gif
Add Rick Ross to that.
And Gucci, Waka, OJ.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Your savior Wayne did it, why can't he?

Who did Wayne jack?

Ehhh, I'm a have to stay the whole state of New York? One day he popped up and looked like a ******ed Dipset groupie. All over Juelz and Jimmy, I know you a female when it comes to Wayne so I wouldn't expect you to agree but these are facts G

Who did Wayne jack?

Ehhh, I'm a have to stay the whole state of New York? One day he popped up and looked like a ******ed Dipset groupie. All over Juelz and Jimmy, I know you a female when it comes to Wayne so I wouldn't expect you to agree but these are facts G

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Soulja Boy's tatts > Wiz Khalifa's tatts tho

you can't argue that logic.

-The Juice

eyes.gif

Are you kidding? Wiz's musical note on the neck/412 chest tat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL of Soulja's meaningless tats.

This fool soulja boy hung out w/ Gucci one day and next thing you know he's tatted everywhere, dude is the industry slurper, nh.

-The Juice

eyes.gif

Are you kidding? Wiz's musical note on the neck/412 chest tat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL of Soulja's meaningless tats.

This fool soulja boy hung out w/ Gucci one day and next thing you know he's tatted everywhere, dude is the industry slurper, nh.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

-The Juice

eyes.gif

Not even sure how to ask this without it sounding like an insult, but do you have every rapper's tattoos memorized or is that just for Wiz?

-The Juice

eyes.gif

Not even sure how to ask this without it sounding like an insult, but do you have every rapper's tattoos memorized or is that just for Wiz?

Who did Wayne jack?

Dressing like them is swagger jacking , thats cool . But he never once rapped like them .
Him and Juelz always had a similar style , especially after Carter II dropped .

Who did Wayne jack?

Dressing like them is swagger jacking , thats cool . But he never once rapped like them .
Him and Juelz always had a similar style , especially after Carter II dropped .

Originally Posted by General Johnson

-The Juice

eyes.gif

Man eff sounding like an insult, you sound like a straight up ********R dun dun

Originally Posted by General Johnson

-The Juice

eyes.gif

Man eff sounding like an insult, you sound like a straight up ********R dun dun

Back
Top Bottom