And Soulja is back with someone elses style..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Your savior Wayne did it, why can't he?

Who did Wayne jack?
dipset.

"yeah I sampled ya swag you was usin it wrong....."
laugh.gif
how he jackin if he do it better

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

So dude is a D rider because he knows of Khalifa's most visible and known tatts?

Okay
Yes I'm a huge fan of Wiz's music and I couldn't tell you one of his tats but then again I'm not one of those fans that stare at his body feigning appreciation in his tats.

So dude is a D rider because he knows of Khalifa's most visible and known tatts?

Okay
Yes I'm a huge fan of Wiz's music and I couldn't tell you one of his tats but then again I'm not one of those fans that stare at his body feigning appreciation in his tats.

so beside flight school, was or what are good Wiz tapes... the rest i heard were garbage.

reccommend somethin else.

so beside flight school, was or what are good Wiz tapes... the rest i heard were garbage.

reccommend somethin else.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Okay

I understand where you coming from but

wiz-khalifa-deal-no-deal.jpg
00-wiz-khalifa-flight-school-front-cover-mf.jpg

Both of the tatts that dude mentioned are EASILY seen on covers of Wiz's albums or mixtapes. I could see if he pointed out some details about a forearm tattoo or some +#!! that most don't know about but that's like saying somebody is a D Rider for knowing about Game's butterfly/redone star tattoo or Gucci Mane's tear drops.

I guess it really comes to down to level of memory, mindset, and also perception of certain aspects but give dude a break.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Okay

I understand where you coming from but

wiz-khalifa-deal-no-deal.jpg
00-wiz-khalifa-flight-school-front-cover-mf.jpg

Both of the tatts that dude mentioned are EASILY seen on covers of Wiz's albums or mixtapes. I could see if he pointed out some details about a forearm tattoo or some +#!! that most don't know about but that's like saying somebody is a D Rider for knowing about Game's butterfly/redone star tattoo or Gucci Mane's tear drops.

I guess it really comes to down to level of memory, mindset, and also perception of certain aspects but give dude a break.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

He sounds more like Currensy than anything
laugh.gif
Sometimes I wonder if his $+$! is just some big joke on us...

Like we're in the Truman Show or some $+$! and they just wanna see how successful a horrible N like this can be....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

He sounds more like Currensy than anything
laugh.gif
Sometimes I wonder if his $+$! is just some big joke on us...

Like we're in the Truman Show or some $+$! and they just wanna see how successful a horrible N like this can be....

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone is definatley writing for this guy on a few tracks.. listen to digital.. then listen to cook that *%+$% or goky

Back
Top Bottom