And Soulja is back with someone elses style..

i hate yuku....

But someone needs to take this guy out. He blatantly steals people style. PBS was a song by some lil dudes that gave Soulja Boy a demo disc with the song, he took the song and ran with it.

Also, the biting of Lil B is making me
mad.gif
, but that's what he does, he signs an artists, steals their flow, swag, etc. and drops them once he's done with it (i.e. Crank That Yank dudes)

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Believe it or not he has the makings of a great rapper. Not saying that he's talented but all his copying will lead to improvement.
So basically he's like Cell from Dragon Ball Z.

Believe it or not he has the makings of a great rapper. Not saying that he's talented but all his copying will lead to improvement.

Lol, Soulja lookin mad shook towards end of video lookin around like "hey yall said it wouldn't be any real goons out here this early in the AM" Hahaaha

Lol, Soulja lookin mad shook towards end of video lookin around like "hey yall said it wouldn't be any real goons out here this early in the AM" Hahaaha

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

roll.gif
I actually lol'ed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

roll.gif
I actually lol'ed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Ok but Lil B jacked Oj da Juiceman so what does that mean Juiceman = Jayz
Is that you Juice?

I literally
roll.gif
out loud in the office 8:52am SMH sir.

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding