And Soulja is back with someone elses style..

Everything about Pretty Boy Swag is Lil B.
Just about everything Souljas done recently is Lil B.
I wish I could find the video of Soulja freestyling just like Lil B.
He deleted from his youtube, everyone who saw it in the Lil B Thread knows what Im talking bout.
Didnt even give the man a shoutout.
Then on that billboard thing he did, he was dancing like Lil B, and "Woo" just like him.
And the whole Swag adlib is Lil B.
As much as that My Dougie verse sucks, thats Soulja only OG style, everything else has been a copy of another artist.

Can u imagine the east coast wave Wayne is gonna be on once he gets out of Rikers?
@!!@ gonna be disgusting B.

Can u imagine the east coast wave Wayne is gonna be on once he gets out of Rikers?
@!!@ gonna be disgusting B.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

He deleted from his youtube, everyone who saw it in the Lil B Thread knows what Im talking bout.
Then on that billboard thing he did, he was dancing like Lil B, and "Woo" just like him.
As much as that My Dougie verse sucks, thats Soulja only OG style, everything else has been a copy of another artist.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Well thats one example, but it was Him and Arab and Jbar around the tour bus and he was freestyling saying..
"Young Based God.. etc. etc."

As for Wayne, I doubt he will be on some East Coast stuff.

Well thats one example, but it was Him and Arab and Jbar around the tour bus and he was freestyling saying..
"Young Based God.. etc. etc."

As for Wayne, I doubt he will be on some East Coast stuff.

Believe it or not he has the makings of a great rapper. Not saying that he's talented but all his copying will lead to improvement.

Believe it or not he has the makings of a great rapper. Not saying that he's talented but all his copying will lead to improvement.

honestly I haven't taken the time to listen to anything soulja boy has put out besides his singles, but even then, its playing in the background or at a club/party. I'm not gonna front...it seems he has improved. I'm not gonna bump his music though. I def see him biting wiz, lil B, wayne, gucci, etc. but hey no idea's original......right?

honestly I haven't taken the time to listen to anything soulja boy has put out besides his singles, but even then, its playing in the background or at a club/party. I'm not gonna front...it seems he has improved. I'm not gonna bump his music though. I def see him biting wiz, lil B, wayne, gucci, etc. but hey no idea's original......right?

I heard that Birdman and/or others around Lil Wayne wrote for him before the Carter 1. Is it true?

I heard that Birdman and/or others around Lil Wayne wrote for him before the Carter 1. Is it true?

Back
Top Bottom