And Soulja is back with someone elses style..

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

roll.gif
at 2:26

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Someone needs to take this dude out like JFK. I swear there are a minimum of 100 NTers who post in this forum with more talent.

He looks like someone is forcing him to emulate Khalifa swag but he's too camera shy/bad at lip-syncing to pull it off in the least bit.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

roll.gif
at 2:26

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Someone needs to take this dude out like JFK. I swear there are a minimum of 100 NTers who post in this forum with more talent.

He looks like someone is forcing him to emulate Khalifa swag but he's too camera shy/bad at lip-syncing to pull it off in the least bit.

I just rewatched.

Did this *+!%% think he was lyrical or... flowing?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

*+!%% stupid and don't even know it.

I just rewatched.

Did this *+!%% think he was lyrical or... flowing?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

*+!%% stupid and don't even know it.

i was hesitant to leave a comment cuz I pressed play at my own will....but man was that horrible, this guy is making money off of this tho, astonishing....like how can he feel good with himself watching this on playback

i was hesitant to leave a comment cuz I pressed play at my own will....but man was that horrible, this guy is making money off of this tho, astonishing....like how can he feel good with himself watching this on playback

Didn't watch.

Why are ppl keeping up with this guy? His 15min is done. Is it just to laugh at him?

Didn't watch.

Why are ppl keeping up with this guy? His 15min is done. Is it just to laugh at him?

After talking with my little 13/14 year old cousins in Texas I understand Soulja Boy. In these kids eyes he can do no wrong. Every move he makes is what the cool kids are doing. It's sad

After talking with my little 13/14 year old cousins in Texas I understand Soulja Boy. In these kids eyes he can do no wrong. Every move he makes is what the cool kids are doing. It's sad

Dapper D wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if his $+$! is just some big joke on us...

Like we're in the Truman Show or some $+$! and they just wanna see how successful a horrible N like this can be....

After Pretty Boy Swag and now this I'm officially convinced this is the truth. Somebody is viewing this and laughing at this whole SB situation because this can't be real. It's too horrible.

Dapper D wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if his $+$! is just some big joke on us...

Like we're in the Truman Show or some $+$! and they just wanna see how successful a horrible N like this can be....

After Pretty Boy Swag and now this I'm officially convinced this is the truth. Somebody is viewing this and laughing at this whole SB situation because this can't be real. It's too horrible.

Back
Top Bottom