And Soulja is back with someone elses style..

Originally Posted by All Ready

pretty boy swag is better than every song lil b has ever made except that modern age song or whatever it's called

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Your savior Wayne did it, why can't he?

Who did Wayne jack?

Ehhh, I'm a have to stay the whole state of New York? One day he popped up and looked like a ******ed Dipset groupie. All over Juelz and Jimmy, I know you a female when it comes to Wayne so I wouldn't expect you to agree but these are facts G
Dressing like them is swagger jacking , thats cool . But he never once rapped like them .
Him and Juelz always had a similar style , especially after Carter II dropped .

Should I take it that you started listening to Wayne post Hot Boyz Era? If not, then you should off top notice the major change in style. Son's whole flow/style went East Coast. 

Who did Wayne jack?

Ehhh, I'm a have to stay the whole state of New York? One day he popped up and looked like a ******ed Dipset groupie. All over Juelz and Jimmy, I know you a female when it comes to Wayne so I wouldn't expect you to agree but these are facts G
Dressing like them is swagger jacking , thats cool . But he never once rapped like them .

Should I take it that you started listening to Wayne post Hot Boyz Era? If not, then you should off top notice the major change in style. Son's whole flow/style went East Coast. 

PS... I always thought those lines in Who Dat by J.Cole were about Soulja Boy..
"Man make the chain, chain dont make the man, how many rappers do we know with hella ice, but still they lame"

....or am I reaching? 
laugh.gif

PS... I always thought those lines in Who Dat by J.Cole were about Soulja Boy..
"Man make the chain, chain dont make the man, how many rappers do we know with hella ice, but still they lame"

....or am I reaching? 
laugh.gif

I can only think of two that are actually in the spotlight right now.
Why throw a diss at anybody else?

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Two?
95% of the south is in the spotlight right now...they all stay iced out.

Why throw a diss at Soulja Boy?

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Two?
95% of the south is in the spotlight right now...they all stay iced out.

Why throw a diss at Soulja Boy?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

"50 told me go head and switch the style up but if they hate then let em hate and watch the money pile up"

Not to be captain save a ho but you guys should listen to yourselves, so much hate you guys sound like females. All the while this kid is probably sitting in his multi mil dollar house not giving a @+@%

This.

I think he just experiments around with whatever he wants to until he finds a hit song.  The sad part is that it works.  Can't hate if i could do it i would too

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

"50 told me go head and switch the style up but if they hate then let em hate and watch the money pile up"

Not to be captain save a ho but you guys should listen to yourselves, so much hate you guys sound like females. All the while this kid is probably sitting in his multi mil dollar house not giving a @+@%

This.

I think he just experiments around with whatever he wants to until he finds a hit song.  The sad part is that it works.  Can't hate if i could do it i would too

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Who did Wayne jack?

Yeah Carter 1 made me a fan , but I know what you mean .
He wasnt jocking just one person in particular tho , he just developed a regions swag/style .

Back
Top Bottom