And people wonder why the World hates the United States....

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by egaroc1

I can't believe most of you are so surprised.

The military purposely recruits D Bags like this, because they know people like this don't think and can careless. Look at the boys that come back to REALITY and don't know what to do with themselves. They train teenagers, brainwash them, give them guns, and drop them into a sand box. What do you expect?

mad.gif

you are some real ignorant %#$@# to believe yourself.
If it wasnt for D bags like (what you called me and my fellow brothers in arms) me, your kids wouldnt be able to live in this FREE country. Sure it got its fault but there is NO perfect country let alone all perfect citizens or even military personnel. 

I love the military and I served in Iraq (OIF 1&2) and Afghan (OEF 07-08) and do this so my sons dont have to do what i do.

your welcome from your fellow D bag. 
wink.gif

Stop it. I know that this is the propaganda they want you to believe.

You are telling me that I'm suppose to be proud of this government sending hundreds of thousands of troops to foreign lands to kill people that live in caves and shacks AFTER this government created what they are fighting?

"I wouldn't be able to live FREE."
roll.gif

I'm more afraid of IRS than I'm afraid of people that live in caves half way around the world.
laugh.gif
These dudes have their brains turned off man, so they accept that cover up as truth. It's sad. I don't knock dudes for eating at all...but when they start protecting their own ignorance because they blindly signed their life away is when problems arise.

I'm not targeting anybody who served, more-so the unknowing purpose they served in their loyalty to imperialistic policies. I just want the truth. (you cant handle the truth!)  My dad did 20+ and we've been going back and forth  over the past few months about the nature of the military and the role it plays within the entire system.

I can't believe most of you are so surprised.

The military purposely recruits D Bags like this, because they know people like this don't think and can careless. Look at the boys that come back to REALITY and don't know what to do with themselves. They train teenagers, brainwash them, give them guns, and drop them into a sand box. What do you expect?

mad.gif

If it wasnt for D bags like (what you called me and my fellow brothers in arms) me, your kids wouldnt be able to live in this FREE country. Sure it got its fault but there is NO perfect country let alone all perfect citizens or even military personnel. 

I love the military and I served in Iraq (OIF 1&2) and Afghan (OEF 07-08) and do this so my sons dont have to do what i do.

wink.gif

You are telling me that I'm suppose to be proud of this government sending hundreds of thousands of troops to foreign lands to kill people that live in caves and shacks AFTER this government created what they are fighting?

roll.gif

I'm more afraid of IRS than I'm afraid of people that live in caves half way around the world.
laugh.gif
These dudes have their brains turned off man, so they accept that cover up as truth. It's sad. I don't knock dudes for eating at all...but when they start protecting their own ignorance because they blindly signed their life away is when problems arise.

I'm not targeting anybody who served, more-so the unknowing purpose they served in their loyalty to imperialistic policies. I just want the truth. (you cant handle the truth!)  My dad did 20+ and we've been going back and forth  over the past few months about the nature of the military and the role it plays within the entire system.

Cant complain...I'm not fighting. They are, their lives are on the line day in and day out while I'm chillin back here in the states.

Cant complain...I'm not fighting. They are, their lives are on the line day in and day out while I'm chillin back here in the states.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

mad.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
These dudes got their brains turned off man, so they accept that cover up as the truth. It's sad.

I agree with you and i am a sgt. I see it all the time. If you look at it the only recruiting offices areas they work in are all in minority and/or lower income areas. I hav personally been involved with the recruit process and seen how criminal acts etc other things have been magically removed etc. And how the promises of bonuses etc lure ppl esp low income into this situation. I been in 10+ yrs but i aint brainwashed and i tell %#+ how it is its alot of trickery and foul play going on, and its alot of ppl tons of ppl, wont point out etc makes this into a gender race thread, who in this for the kills and so call defending my country and saving my country bs.

not related but ppl get on me for saying defend yourself against an personal attack of a woman yet praise ppl who go out shoot/kill destroy innocent lives kids etc who mean no harm to use or way of life. aka throwing candy in kusova courtyards and mowing them down. Funny how we cheer and actually use this tragedy as a cadence call.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

mad.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
These dudes got their brains turned off man, so they accept that cover up as the truth. It's sad.

I agree with you and i am a sgt. I see it all the time. If you look at it the only recruiting offices areas they work in are all in minority and/or lower income areas. I hav personally been involved with the recruit process and seen how criminal acts etc other things have been magically removed etc. And how the promises of bonuses etc lure ppl esp low income into this situation. I been in 10+ yrs but i aint brainwashed and i tell %#+ how it is its alot of trickery and foul play going on, and its alot of ppl tons of ppl, wont point out etc makes this into a gender race thread, who in this for the kills and so call defending my country and saving my country bs.

not related but ppl get on me for saying defend yourself against an personal attack of a woman yet praise ppl who go out shoot/kill destroy innocent lives kids etc who mean no harm to use or way of life. aka throwing candy in kusova courtyards and mowing them down. Funny how we cheer and actually use this tragedy as a cadence call.

i'll say one thing here, i really have no opinion towards the military either way but i think it's corny that a bunch of sheltered internet keyboard preachers could call someone serving in the military an uneducated failure at life.

it's just as corny as people who LIVE in the US yet nitpick and complain about everything, as far as i know if it's so bad here you should move somewhere that isn't as bad, i mean nobodys stopping you from doing so.

with the current war which i think is unnecessary i feel the your kids wouldn't be able to live in this free country part is reaching but aside from that, soliders in the past did give sacrafice their lives in previous wars when the country was under attack.

all that being said i got respect for anyone who signs up for something knowing their putting their life at risk and that they could be sent to war. yeah they knew that before they signed up but still it takes balls to sign up for something like that knowing the risks that come with it.

and with the "everyone hating the us" part. go to any other country and i guarantee you you'll find they have their own fair share of screw ups as well yet the bad apples in those places shouldn't account for the entire country just like a few people doing something wrong isn't a fair representation of the entire US

i'll say one thing here, i really have no opinion towards the military either way but i think it's corny that a bunch of sheltered internet keyboard preachers could call someone serving in the military an uneducated failure at life.

it's just as corny as people who LIVE in the US yet nitpick and complain about everything, as far as i know if it's so bad here you should move somewhere that isn't as bad, i mean nobodys stopping you from doing so.

with the current war which i think is unnecessary i feel the your kids wouldn't be able to live in this free country part is reaching but aside from that, soliders in the past did give sacrafice their lives in previous wars when the country was under attack.

all that being said i got respect for anyone who signs up for something knowing their putting their life at risk and that they could be sent to war. yeah they knew that before they signed up but still it takes balls to sign up for something like that knowing the risks that come with it.

and with the "everyone hating the us" part. go to any other country and i guarantee you you'll find they have their own fair share of screw ups as well yet the bad apples in those places shouldn't account for the entire country just like a few people doing something wrong isn't a fair representation of the entire US

i'll say one thing here, i really have no opinion

And you're telling me to leave? For believing in true democracy? Lets gets these opinionated people outta here..
eyes.gif

This country was FOUNDED on revolutionary principles. Too bad your precious fore fathers didn't heed to their own constitution, and learn from the mistakes of the people who oppressed them.

i'll say one thing here, i really have no opinion

And you're telling me to leave? For believing in true democracy? Lets gets these opinionated people outta here..
eyes.gif

This country was FOUNDED on revolutionary principles. Too bad your precious fore fathers didn't heed to their own constitution, and learn from the mistakes of the people who oppressed them.

No doubt heinous acts, but they are going to be found in pretty much all combat situations. You'd be a fool to think more of these cases aren't being covered up/occurring right now. If our enemies do things like this, they are subhuman savages, if it happens in our own army, we just have a few trouble makers. No need to waste time or money on judicial procedure in these cases IMO. Hand them over to al-Qaeda with a copy of those pictures stapled to them and move on. An equally gruesome video/series of images should hit the web shortly.
laugh.gif

Reading through some posts it appears some dudes are a bit "slow"
laugh.gif
 on processing what happened, trying to pass it off as just taking pictures or it "snowballing" from there... or even calling the leaked photos "snitching" 

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

The fact that Morlock got 24 years (eligibility for parole in just 8 years) for being an UNREPENTANT cold blooded murderer, while Manning (wikileaks) is facing life is absurd.

Which brings us to the real problem (and the answer to your thread title, OP): Our foreign policy. Why are we in Afghanistan supporting democracy putting drug lords in power ? 

Please note: I don't mind the "support the troops" chatter; but don't pass off the fairy tales about soldiers being over there to protect our home front/freedom
alien.gif

No doubt heinous acts, but they are going to be found in pretty much all combat situations. You'd be a fool to think more of these cases aren't being covered up/occurring right now. If our enemies do things like this, they are subhuman savages, if it happens in our own army, we just have a few trouble makers. No need to waste time or money on judicial procedure in these cases IMO. Hand them over to al-Qaeda with a copy of those pictures stapled to them and move on. An equally gruesome video/series of images should hit the web shortly.
laugh.gif

Reading through some posts it appears some dudes are a bit "slow"
laugh.gif
 on processing what happened, trying to pass it off as just taking pictures or it "snowballing" from there... or even calling the leaked photos "snitching" 

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

The fact that Morlock got 24 years (eligibility for parole in just 8 years) for being an UNREPENTANT cold blooded murderer, while Manning (wikileaks) is facing life is absurd.

Which brings us to the real problem (and the answer to your thread title, OP): Our foreign policy. Why are we in Afghanistan supporting democracy putting drug lords in power ? 

Please note: I don't mind the "support the troops" chatter; but don't pass off the fairy tales about soldiers being over there to protect our home front/freedom
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom