story is... what it is, he's supposed to do that, good man

edit:smh: at them bringing her out to feel better about themselves 
indifferent.gif

damn that is tough, I don't even think she knows what is really going on

pretty sad stuff, I feel for the dude

Originally Posted by Hugo

dang. thats sad. but he is a true man.

quoted for truth
thats a really bad situation not only for her but for him too...he must really love her

are they married?

I saw that last night at my boy's house, his gf brought up a good point. They can't really get married, can she legally consent to saying Yes.

The one thing I though about is. Who is to say 5 yrs from now, there won't be a break through, we you get a shot and the brain regenerates. I doubt that girl would miraculously return to form. Yano, become more aware, maybe speak.

Who knows, always have hope.

i haven't watched the show this week, but while i was on twitter last night...yo the hate the harvard chick was getting was CRAZY. this confirmed and shows how much people envy a successful person in this damn country SMH x infinity

Amazing story. Guy can sing, but he probably won't win. He's already won being an amazing person.

Damn, sad story. It makes me question whether I could do that for the one I love.

I hope he makes it far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Damn, sad story. It makes me question whether I could do that for the one I love.

I hope he makes it far
pimp.gif

probably wasn't/isn't love then if you have to question if you would do it 
ohwell.gif

His story was very touching. That girl was mad pretty. When he was telling the story, I thought she had died because he's wearing the ring on his neck and not on his finger. Very sad. Dude has a great voice thouhg, I'm def voting for him. And Im voting for him because of his voice and not because of his story.

Back
Top Bottom