roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great story. I just wonder how the audition process goes. Does anyone know of anyone that has auditioned? Do you give a life story? Do they validate it? I read the white house intern chick auditioned in front of other judges, went through a couple more rounds and then finally we get to see them on tv.. If that's how it always goes, Why would they call back the really really BAD singers? They get told their good enough to be in front of the judges, and then we all laugh at them? Is there nothing morally wrong about what I'm seeing here?

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

I hope he doesn't win so he doesn't leave the girl behind
tired.gif
.The girl was pretty
frown.gif

This is the worst post I've seen this year. Triple U all day son.

really sad story but honestly, he should get eatin alive by alot of the other singers on there

idk who this cat is, but who saw the beauty pageant swag surfin and !+@% after her audition.  I could not stop laughing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hadn't watched idol for years until yesterday, glad I did, it was a good story.

Went to high school with his fiance Juliana. Very nice girl that was always smiling, my neighbor (now my moms) is her best friend. Lot of friends have been talking about this since we found out he was going to be on. Good luck Chris! He is very good.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by kidUFC

" what kind of a man would I be if i walked out when she needed me the most "
frown.gif

That's a real man right there.
Word.

Best of luck to him, I'll try to catch a few shows. Tear jerker right there.

Back
Top Bottom