AMERICAN HORROR STORY -- Season 2, premieres Oct. 17 -- Wednesdays at 10 on FX

I guess Zach Quinto will forever be a villain haha. It's funny because he slices people's head's in Heroes and now he kind of does the same thing.

Watched almost all of last season, and watched all of this season! I am so confused by all the story lines but the craziness keeps bringing me back!

Here's my question: Are they going to explain the couple of recurring characters or have they already? Or are we to view it as a completely different story with the same characters?

It's two completely different stories, just some of the actors from S1 were brought back (not sure if thats what you were asking)

Wow what an episode! Finally watched last night.

I had NO IDEA that Threadson
was Bloody Face

That through me for a loop.

I knew something was up though when he
got really creepy all of a sudden at his house and told the guard "I NEVER worked here."

So Grace is preggos with an alien baby now too? Whats gonna happen to Kip?

Funny how the direction of the thread turned :lol:
AHS been one of the best shows on TV, and this
season is no different. U never know what to expect.

Funny how the direction of the thread turned :lol:
AHS been one of the best shows on TV, and this
season is no different. U never know what to expect.

Yeah hollywood horror writers need to TAKE NOTE. There hasn't been a good horror movie in years. That Cabin in the Woods was HOT GARBAGE. The most recent horror movie that I kinda liked was the first Paranormal Activity and this show blows that out of the water.

Mental Asylums in general are just creepy.

Show is great.  And don't lie and say you wouldn't smash the old nun 
devil.gif

Show is great.  And don't lie and say you wouldn't smash the old nun :evil:

Lie? I'll sing it to the masses. Jessica Lange is a straight GILF. She really does it for me.

I'm really into the other nun too. I think its just the nun clothes though. Hot nuns are non existent in my world. I went to 12 years of Catholic school, dozens and dozens of nuns as teachers. NOT ONE was hot. NOT ONE.

Show is great.  And don't lie and say you wouldn't smash the old nun :evil:

Lie? I'll sing it to the masses. Jessica Lange is a straight GILF. She really does it for me.

I'm really into the other nun too. I think its just the nun clothes though. Hot nuns are non existent in my world. I went to 12 years of Catholic school, dozens and dozens of nuns as teachers. NOT ONE was hot. NOT ONE.
Jessica Lange would get it over and over again raw (because she's been through menopause and can't get knocked up anymore 8)). It was nice to see Franka Potente in the last episode too :smokin. She plays a madame / prostitute in Copper that finished its first season last month.

This season is all over the place, not sure I like it better than the first season but it definitely keeps my interest. Nazis, aliens, and serial killers. Just a bunch of weird stuff thrown together. Also supernatural stuff with the exorcism that happened a few weeks ago.

I wanted to see more of the modern day story with Bloody Face.

This season has been confusing yet it has me very intrigued.
I was kinda like that the first few eps of season 1, so I'm holding on to faith that this season will bring some crazy twists

Not gonna lie, caught the second episode, then marathoned the entire season. That twist with Sylar caught me off guard but I hate that ***** chick anyway. She's so annoying. Crazy is really the only word I can use to describe this show. Gonna check out season 1 in a few.

my gut feeling tells me 2012 Bloody Face will be Dylan McDermott
I checked imdb and didn't see him listed for this season but not sure if that means anything. He could guest star and not have to be listed. They haven't had the modern storyline in the last 2 episodes I think. I want to see if Bloody Face kills Jenna Dewan's fine self.

Back
Top Bottom