AMERICAN HORROR STORY -- Season 2, premieres Oct. 17 -- Wednesdays at 10 on FX

Very well could be when she was raped by Dr. Thredson

Oh snap I just thought of that too. I was thinking well its probably Lana and Thredsons rape baby. DAMN this season is sick.

Can't wait again til Wed.
When she puked in the bucket, it made me think of her having morning sickness from being pregnant. I guess serial killers don't like using protection or pulling out or anal :smh:.

I'm trying to like this season a lot more but I can't for some reason. I like the material from season 1 so much better.

The atheists from that religion thread should watch this season. They'd be so mad that God, the Devil, and aliens all exist in the same world :lol:.

Very well could be when she was raped by Dr. Thredson

Oh snap I just thought of that too. I was thinking well its probably Lana and Thredsons rape baby. DAMN this season is sick.

Can't wait again til Wed.
When she puked in the bucket, it made me think of her having morning sickness from being pregnant. I guess serial killers don't like using protection or pulling out or anal :smh:.

I'm trying to like this season a lot more but I can't for some reason. I like the material from season 1 so much better.

The atheists from that religion thread should watch this season. They'd be so mad that God, the Devil, and aliens all exist in the same world :lol:.

My gf always says its so sacreligious this season :lol: but I really enjoy this one actually more than the 1st one (which was still really good)....this is less "true horror and haunting" and more psychological thriller but its still awesome....and its cool McDermott is coming back and he's getting a psych session it seemed like so you know his character is gonna be a little off too :lol:

Gave this show a second chance and wow this season is significantly better than last. Much more intense, last season was corny imo

I usually DVR and I'm tired as from getting back from the airport at 5:30am but I'm trying to get the energy to watch tonight with Dylan McDermott returning

question about tonight's episode

Did Syler admit to killing Kip's Black chick? So it wasn't the aliens?

question about tonight's episode
Did Syler admit to killing Kip's Black chick? So it wasn't the aliens?

I don't remember him saying that. I thought

Kip said his wife was alive. Thats why the Nazi Doctor had to try and kill him so the aliens would come back. As soon as he "killed" him, then Grace came back pregnant and almost due.

I don't remember him saying that. I thought
Kip said his wife was alive. Thats why the Nazi Doctor had to try and kill him so the aliens would come back. As soon as he "killed" him, then Grace came back pregnant and almost due.

oh ok, I thought she asked him about Kip's wife and he said she was "Peachy"

anyone else pissed off with the episode? Not because it wasn't good, it just opened 5 doors and its on hiatus until jan 2nd. Me and a girl at work were *****ing about that last night.

How is Kip screwed? Just go Mormon and have the best of both worlds. :smokin Knowing this series, it prob will wind up like that too. :lol:

I'm curious how
McDermott got Threadson's house. I know Threadson is the father, but wouldn't that house have been sold, or destroyed after the investigation took place? I mean who leaves a house with a torture chamber in the basement? Does Lana move in the house and raise McDermott? With the probable success of the book why would she even live there? Weird question I got after last night.

Also don't you think the priest still has more skeletons so to speak?
He wasn't hip to a lot of things, yet he creates a fake death certificate for Sister Jude? What the hell is he planning now? Do you think the devil is now inside him?

Next week is the finale. And am I missing something or did this feel like one big filler episode?

It really was though..

Who cares about Jude anymore? Leave that alone, I feel like it was all a precursor to the ending though

damn, I felt like these last two episodes were just bleh:smh: I was hoping to see Sister Eunice's sexy *** one more time. Oh well, at least Walking Dead's back on in a couple of weeks

I loved this season and how they tied it all up

I hope they do the witchcraft storyline in the big apple for season 3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom