AMERICAN HORROR STORY -- Season 2, premieres Oct. 17 -- Wednesdays at 10 on FX

Body ready. Witchcraft is a great theme for season 3 
pimp.gif

Didn't really like season 2. Hopefully this us better.
Season 2 had it's moments for sure but overall it was kinda hit or miss. They tried to do too much. Season 1 was great though. Season 3 can be epic if they do it right. Alexandra Breckenridge as a witch 
pimp.gif
 I won't be mad at all if she's anything like the Red Witch from GoT lol.

Last edited:
I'm liking that poster and the teaser. I'm hoping for lots of hot witches and freaky sex this season.

Hear about this months ago, it's Angela Bassett is supposed to be in this season. And Season 2 was dope .... I wanted her BAD.

I cant believe what Im reading from yall. Season 2 was leaps and bounds better than season 1.

I thought season 2 was okay. I didn't like how it was a weird combination of supernatural stuff and sci-fi. Seemed kinda random and they just wanted to do too much. I think if the aliens battled the devil it would've been awesome and made me like the season more.

I thought season 2 was okay. I didn't like how it was a weird combination of supernatural stuff and sci-fi. Seemed kinda random and they just wanted to do too much. I think if the aliens battled the devil it would've been awesome and made me like the season more.

agree with all that, it was just too hard to keep up with. So many flashbacks, conscious to unconscious, aliens, creatures in the woods that weren't explained. I also didn't like the time period or setting so that may have played a big part in why I didn't like it more than season 1

agree with all that, it was just too hard to keep up with. So many flashbacks, conscious to unconscious, aliens, creatures in the woods that weren't explained. I also didn't like the time period or setting so that may have played a big part in why I didn't like it more than season 1

yeah, especially the last 2 episodes. It just seemed like they just wanted to end it already. Don't get me wrong, I loved the season and it was the first one I watched, but then I watched S1 after and just preferred that one more.

Currently watching this on Netflix, watching episode 1 right now. Very interested after hearing the positive responses this is better than season 1.

Back
Top Bottom