AMERICAN HORROR STORY -- Season 2, premieres Oct. 17 -- Wednesdays at 10 on FX

I was more interested in what's going to happen with the present day couple. Bloody Face looks gnarly. I like how Adam Levigne spit on his hand before sliding it in his wife :lol:

I was more interested in what's going to happen with the present day couple. Bloody Face looks gnarly. I like how Adam Levigne spit on his hand before sliding it in his wife
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 only on FX

I think it was a solid premier. Leaves a lot of loose ends to be tied together.
First 5 minutes in dude popped his chick, got dome, and his arm ripped off.
What more do u want? Very slept on series. Hope its as good or better than
the first.

wasnt all that good of a premier. will just have to wait to see if it gets better.

Its definitely different. Im trying to like it, it would have been nice if it correlated to season 1...just a little bit.

The second episode was ok. I want to see what the creatures are that they were talking about. This season needs to get a lot creepier for it to be good. I want to see Bloody Face chase the modern times girl around for more than just a minute or two. That reporter really screwed herself over by calling the guards. She'll never get out of there now.

I'm liking this season a lot more than the first.

That exorcism scene was creepy as hell. I'm not usually creeped out by the usual horror motifs, but anything having to do with religion and demons, no thanks :lol:

This Show is the best one out there. I can't wait for tonight's episode! Ahhh I wish I could just fast forward and watch all the new episodes continuously lol

Like this season a lot. 10 different story lines going on. I hope they don't rush to link everything though.

Haven't watched any of this season yet...worth catching up?

I didn't really like season 1 until that Tate flashback episode, then I loved it, if that matters at all.

Back
Top Bottom