Amaré to Warriors for Curry, Biedrins, Wright and/or Belinelli?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Just imagine if the Warriors lose Wright, Biedrins and Curry then Stoudemire leaves in 2010. What would the team have?

Ellis
Jackson
Maggette
Randolph
Turiaf.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Just imagine if the Warriors lose Wright, Biedrins and Curry then Stoudemire leaves in 2010. What would the team have?
the same thought i was thinking. we all know stat is gonna leave GS or PHX. dun matter. He's NY bound in 2010. What does that leave thewarriors? Monta, Jack, Corey, Kelena, Turiaf?
sick.gif

Deal probably going through regardless. Bucher is saying Nelson has already told peeps he's getting Amare.

Basically, Biedrins + Marco + Wright + Curry

TK had a good blog article saying if Amare signs an extension with the Dubs, maybe it's because he's not 100%, since he could opt out after thisseason. A bird in the hand...

So either way, GSW looks to be giving up a lot for Amare, and then turning around and extending somebody who'll never be 100% again

^ theyre obviously not gonna do the trade unless Amare agrees to some sort of preliminary agreement....we're not going to do a rent-a-player

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

^ theyre obviously not gonna do the trade unless Amare agrees to some sort of preliminary agreement....we're not going to do a rent-a-player
GSW just might. I know Amare want his options for the 2010 off-season. Like people have said before, why would he extend a contract to a team thatis rebuilding?

I really don't see no point in them making this trade. But, its ya'll team.
laugh.gif

As we know with Amare, dude values style of play. Big reason Porter was fired. GSW's style of play suits well for him.

He'll sign an extension out of necessity. He's been dinged up the past couple of years. What if he goes down again this year? He won't see the typeof money he was hoping for. Signing an extension locks him up financially for the long haul, avoiding the injury concerns, economic state of the NBA

Originally Posted by franchise3

As we know with Amare, dude values style of play. Big reason Porter was fired. GSW's style of play suits well for him.

He'll sign an extension out of necessity. He's been dinged up the past couple of years. What if he goes down again this year? He won't see the type of money he was hoping for. Signing an extension locks him up financially for the long haul, avoiding the injury concerns, economic state of the NBA
Exactly...with the injuries he wont get the type of money he would've warranted in 06 or 07...and our style of play does fit him verywell....and the warriors would most likely sign him for way higher than market value

All I know is that Curry BETTER be included. Then I'll be jumping for joy.

If not, I don't even want the trade to go through. They better not give into Nelson...

Suns will get a lot of young talent with this move Curry, Biedrins, Wright & Belinelli (who Nelson refuses to play), I would pull this trade in a heartbeatif I was PHX

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Suns will get a lot of young talent with this move Curry, Biedrins, Wright & Belinelli (who Nelson refuses to play), I would pull this trade in a heartbeat if I was PHX

Co-Sign...GS is ******ed renting STAT for 1 year...This could possibly save Kerr his gig.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Suns will get a lot of young talent with this move Curry, Biedrins, Wright & Belinelli (who Nelson refuses to play), I would pull this trade in a heartbeat if I was PHX

Co-Sign...GS is ******ed renting STAT for 1 year...This could possibly save Kerr his gig.
laugh.gif

they are trying to get Amare to extend his contract

Back
Top Bottom