Amaré to Warriors for Curry, Biedrins, Wright and/or Belinelli?

lol @ dee brown making 30 g's a year. i can make more than that bussing tables at a restaurant
laugh.gif

...seems like fans of both teams think they're getting fleeced...

if curry isn't involved how can warrior fans be upset? when's the last time the W's had a legit low post presence that draws double teams?

...wright will never be a starter on a good team, belinelli is still a mystery (on his way to being half a bum). can't believe warrior fans would ratherhave andris playing center than amare...

Originally Posted by LB510

eek.gif
@ Dee Brown getting paid less than a teacher in Oakland.
Its clear the W's are getting the better end of the deal esp when there not givening up Curry. It will be interesting who has more wins next year the Suns or the W's. Nicks fans will forever be salty
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Well, maybe this is payback to the Knicks when they mysteriously got the #1 pick over the W's and drafted Patrick Ewing.

andris fits well in this style of play.
marco h as talent, and so does wright. he may not be starter quality, but he'll get a great role player.
the only thing that i like about this trade is that it gets rid of the LONG rotation the warriors have. their bench is STACKED with talent, but nelsondoesn't want to play them. imo, if they can trade either jax or corey with cj watson for lets say, barbosa to even out the deal, i dont think any warriorwould complain.

seems that the suns really want curry and the warriors are refusing to include him in the package. i don't think nelson is going to give kerr everythinghe wants. that's the leverage that golden state has in the deal right now: Curry. if the suns want him, i would think (or hope at least), that we'dkeep either wright or bellinelli, include buike and take back clark from there.

not surprised the suns want curry.
curry+nash is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

why dont the warriors try to get rid of cj watson + all them other bums.

Originally Posted by BangDak

not surprised the suns want curry.
curry+nash is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

why dont the warriors try to get rid of cj watson + all them other bums.
Because as you said, they're bums (and Watson is a FA). The other team has to want them to trade for them you know...

Amare on the warriors is a good look. Him and Steph would do good as teammates, assuming he stays.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by jeff415finest

Originally Posted by Paul Is All In

What i mean by killer instinct is going back at someone, who was trying to knock your head off on the other end of the floor. Beans doesn't do that. Amare commands a double team. Beans numbers improved but he ain't a game changer. He's not what teams game plan and zone in on.
When I think of "killer instinct," I think of someone like a Paul Pierce or Kobe Bryant who steps up their game in the 4th quarter. That's what I meant. I know how Stoudemire plays. I don't need to see youtube clips of the guy.

I'm not saying that Biedrins neck and neck with Stoudemire. I know that Stoudemire is better offensively. I know he's more of what the defense will focus on. Again, the reason why I like Biedrins is the certainty of Biedrins. I don't like the uncertainty of Stoudemire, mainly his contract situation. I'm not confident that Stoudemire will sign an extension with us. So let's say Stoudemire leaves after a year, then what? We're left with nothing from that trade.

Again, Biedrins is not a bum. Biedrins is a good center and we have certainty with Biedrins. If you read a lot of the replies from those who dislike the trade, we refer to it as a rent-a-player move.

Lets face it, replace Amare with Beans when we made the playoffs and i guarantee you boozer and them jazz frontline guys wouldn't be pushing Amare around like a skinny kid like they did Beans. Yes, he was only effective with Baron on the team because Crawford and Watson weren't a scoring threat like diddy. I mean your mad cuz were giving up Beans but were gonna get what we need because we ain't changing coaches anytime soon.
Yes, Stoudemire would have matched up better with Boozer. That's part of the pros with Stoudemire. Biedrins struggled with Boozer, but what's why we added Turiaf to also put a bulkier body on Boozer. Again, it's his contract situation why I'm so hesitant to embrace this trade.

You don't have to watch Amare so much to know what he can do. Just youtube all the games when d'antoni was coach of Phx.
I know how Stoudemire plays. I'm said I don't watch much of Stoudemire's game because I speaking on his killer instinct, not his game and talent. I know how he plays. I know he's got talent. I know his game.

Like i said in my first response:
I mean i understand you guys argument we are giving up alot, but if amare is extending his contract before the deal goes down then thats not your "rent-a-player".
I wouldn't give that up for Amar'e not just because of the ditching after a year part. He's a primma donna and if things don't work out (remember Jackson and Maggette last year) then they're stuck with Amar'e for so many years with a big contract too. I just think the Warriors are giving up a lot and not even getting rid of Jackson or Maggette? The Warriors have players that could be solid components for the future while Amar'e is more of a quick fix thing. Not saying he's old, but he's established and we know what he brings and he's probably not going to change. The younger guys can still groom their game and try and fit a need.

IMO Biedrins just suits the system better. He's got more length and works harder for boards. He's not as athletic or talented as Amar'e, but he's fine with not having the ball in his hands or having plays called for him. He's effective without having to be a scorer (and he's fine with it) while Amar'e wants and needs the ball in his hands to be most effective. And his effort on the defensive end is
sick.gif
. I feel both are better as PF's, but AB is the better between the two at the center position.

Yeah, i understand your logic but in order to trade for something we desperately want we also have to give up something. We're not the lakers or celtics,who get handed superstars for all their bums. This is gonna be new direction from riley and the current staff. Making moves that mullin couldn't make oragree upon. We are trading a efficient guy for a superstar big man, which is my main point. We have lacked that since Chris Webber's rookie year. So, yeahi'm fine with getting Stat with a contract extension with sacrificing Beans because this waiting for a superstar tosign or draft is not gonna happen anytime soon. Most of those packaged players don't get significant minutes anyways, so we might as well get rid of thembecause we all know were gonna lose them in free agency or out bid for them when their contract extension is up for renewal. And we certainly have alot ofcapable backups to play because of Nellys style.

According to the Arizona Republic, the Suns thought the deal was a go. Curry was supposed to be included. Now GSW acting like they wanted Curry all along.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

f that.

warriors backing out.

you give steph curry to steve nash!

you give steph curry to steve nash right now!

Hasn't GS learned that trading away their players doesn't work for them? Curry & Ellis in the back court is a scary offensive combo. Amare bestdays are past him. Biedrins has been playing better each year he has been in the NBA. He is forming into a really nice center. Don't do it Golden State.

Originally Posted by franchise3

According to the Arizona Republic, the Suns thought the deal was a go. Curry was supposed to be included. Now GSW acting like they wanted Curry all along.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'ma be HEATED if this goes through. Biedrins AND Curry!?!??!

I honestly hope we aren't THAT stupid.

Just imagine if the Warriors lose Wright, Biedrins and Curry then Stoudemire leaves in 2010. What would the team have?

Back
Top Bottom