Am I the only one pissed off the gov't is sending assistance to libya and japan

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by roback1991

You know what year this is now?
You know that those statistic can't come out until the year is over?
Exactly my point. Please list the number of major natural disasters that occurred in 2010 (that the us aided with). I'll wait.
Dumb *** those stats show how much aid goes to foreign countries whether a natural disaster happened or not 
its not causing that much damage in the budget 

and the Hati earthquake happened on 2010 lame

I never seen somebody put so much effort into trying to sound smart just to expose how stupid they are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Exactly my point. Please list the number of major natural disasters that occurred in 2010 (that the us aided with). I'll wait.
Dumb *** those stats show how much aid goes to foreign countries whether a natural disaster happened or not 

I never seen somebody put so much effort into trying to sound smart just to expose how stupid they are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude mad desperate to make a point that isn't there.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Right!
right!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Right!
right!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Opinion irrelevant. You made 14k posts in less than 3 years while being a "medical student"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Opinion irrelevant. You made 14k posts in less than 3 years while being a "medical student"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Don't make me post my grades
pimp.gif
, you're not about that life
ohwell.gif
. There's a reason I'm on a computer 24/7.

obama-shoulder-brush.jpg.gif

I've probably done more studying/reading this week than you have in your entire life.....true story.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
. There's a reason I'm on a computer 24/7.

obama-shoulder-brush.jpg.gif

I've probably done more studying/reading this week than you have in your entire life.....true story.

^ Opinion also irrelevant. You're a knicks fan
laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
. There's a reason I'm on a computer niketalk 24/7.
Word.

^ Opinion also irrelevant. You're a knicks fan
laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
Word.

The persistence is strong with this fellow. 
laugh.gif

Now that this topic has been dealt with, any chance on Mods coming to take out the trash ?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
Word.

ohwell.gif
Guess I struck a nerve my bad homie, you right. I don't study ever.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna make it through the first two years smoking my dead homie's ashes and cheating off his ghost.

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
Word.

ohwell.gif
Guess I struck a nerve my bad homie, you right. I don't study ever.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna make it through the first two years smoking my dead homie's ashes and cheating off his ghost.

The persistence is strong with this fellow. 
laugh.gif

Now that this topic has been dealt with, any chance on Mods coming to take out the trash ?
nerd.gif

moneymike, you look really ignorant man. What are you doing? Against the idea of helping out people who have just had their homes swept away? Loved ones crushed under rubble? Nowhere to go?

You're taking on person after person for no reason than to save face. It's not working. Stop being ignorant and let it go.

moneymike, you look really ignorant man. What are you doing? Against the idea of helping out people who have just had their homes swept away? Loved ones crushed under rubble? Nowhere to go?

You're taking on person after person for no reason than to save face. It's not working. Stop being ignorant and let it go.

LMAO @ moneymike's ignorance and his feeble attempts to cover up his L. Just take it, all you're doing is the "I don't care what you think, you don't know me" thing at this point with the "your opinion is irrelevant" BS. What makes your opinion any more relevant than theirs? If anything, your opinion is the one that's dumb as +$*!.

You're wrong. tkthafm's backed up opinion > your ignorant ++* hollow statements.

LMAO @ moneymike's ignorance and his feeble attempts to cover up his L. Just take it, all you're doing is the "I don't care what you think, you don't know me" thing at this point with the "your opinion is irrelevant" BS. What makes your opinion any more relevant than theirs? If anything, your opinion is the one that's dumb as +$*!.

You're wrong. tkthafm's backed up opinion > your ignorant ++* hollow statements.

Back
Top Bottom