Am I in the wrong here?

laugh.gif

Go to the dinner...avoid ESPN, FB and Twitter...enjoy the night with your girl

Go home and find a torrent...problem solved

Go to the dinner...avoid ESPN, FB and Twitter...enjoy the night with your girl

Go home and find a torrent...problem solved

Why you getting upset? You posted a thread and I'm going to respond accordingly. Now with that said go with your inconsiderate self and watch the game.

She blew it out of proportion because you're choosing a basketball game over something she put together. Sounds like I'm trying to make you simp but the level of consideration that you showed is kind of messed up.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot we're here on NT, we're full of men who never simp down for ANY girl

But let's be real here, you know for a fact when your gf starts pulling stuff like this on you, y'all will make a post about it and talk about how you're entitled to this and entitled to that.

EDIT: just saw the pic of your girl. I change my mind.
sick.gif

Why you getting upset? You posted a thread and I'm going to respond accordingly. Now with that said go with your inconsiderate self and watch the game.

She blew it out of proportion because you're choosing a basketball game over something she put together. Sounds like I'm trying to make you simp but the level of consideration that you showed is kind of messed up.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot we're here on NT, we're full of men who never simp down for ANY girl

But let's be real here, you know for a fact when your gf starts pulling stuff like this on you, y'all will make a post about it and talk about how you're entitled to this and entitled to that.

sick.gif

- im very big on this issue, and i firm believer that birthday parties/events arent even for you its for the people throwing them. i find it extremely seflish that people think you're in the wrong if you CLEARLY ask them not to throw you a party or surprise you and they do it anyway "to make you happy". if they truely wanted to make you happy they wouldnt do it.

- with that said i have NO PROBLEM hurting anyones feelings in situations like these. i bet they wont do it again thats for sure.

- watch the game OP.

- im very big on this issue, and i firm believer that birthday parties/events arent even for you its for the people throwing them. i find it extremely seflish that people think you're in the wrong if you CLEARLY ask them not to throw you a party or surprise you and they do it anyway "to make you happy". if they truely wanted to make you happy they wouldnt do it.

- with that said i have NO PROBLEM hurting anyones feelings in situations like these. i bet they wont do it again thats for sure.

- watch the game OP.

i say do what you want really, but theres ways you can watch the game later. online or something. 

she planned something nice probably, and you want to watch the game. idk, i'd go for the go.  but it can also depend on how long you're dating her.

i say do what you want really, but theres ways you can watch the game later. online or something. 

she planned something nice probably, and you want to watch the game. idk, i'd go for the go.  but it can also depend on how long you're dating her.

laugh.gif
It's not even about whether or not my girl is all that that I'd rather watch the game over going out tonight. If she's not, I wouldn't be missing all these games because of her. I just wanna watch spend my birthday watching a game that I really wanna watch for once.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Sit down.

Sit down.

laugh.gif
It's not even about whether or not my girl is all that that I'd rather watch the game over going out tonight. If she's not, I wouldn't be missing all these games because of her. I just wanna watch spend my birthday watching a game that I really wanna watch for once.

sick.gif
schoolhouse.jpg

sick.gif
schoolhouse.jpg

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Shorty made these plans for her. I bet she went all out and bought a new dress, new shoes with all her friends, told her friends about the fancy restaurant she made reservations for.

Probably NEVER even thought or second guessed that YOU would have something YOU would want to do on YOUR B-Day.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Shorty made these plans for her. I bet she went all out and bought a new dress, new shoes with all her friends, told her friends about the fancy restaurant she made reservations for.

Probably NEVER even thought or second guessed that YOU would have something YOU would want to do on YOUR B-Day.

Back
Top Bottom